This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

Vitor - 6- EllijayFalconsFan, SanchoPanza, JoeLegend, JLash, SirApurrpos, broncofan7
    Taylor091 - 1 - Sitisfit
    SirApurrpos - 1 - miamidolphin4life
    No Lynch - 1 - The Kaiser
    JLash - 1 - vikingfan173

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      I want to see what swagg the master thinks of this, it all fits imo
      Keep talking *****. Got my thunderbolt ready.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I'm looking for it now, I am going to be on for another half hour-ish because I need some sort of sleep before class.

JLash claims he didn't target pheltzbahr...even going back to Day 2, JLash implied that it was someone targeted him as opposed to targeting someone else.
        if anything the theory is out there, it is a way to go, we should wait until jlash gets on here, it would be best if we could ge vitor/jlash/pheltz on at the same time, if we believe Vitor is siena than it is very likely that Pheltz is Arcade
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          Keep talking *****. Got my thunderbolt ready.
          are you playing? id welcome your comments
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Wasnt it Vitor v Pheltz, if Vitor is town, then isnt Pheltz the lynch target
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
              I want Vitor clearly explain the evidence he has on people before I make a decision on who to lynch.
              This. Vitor, if you read this... I know you've said it before, but tell us once more exactly what happened - don't include assumptions, just cut-and-dry this, this, and this.

From my current understanding of it:

- Vitor follows JLash
              - JLash targets pheltzbahr ~~~ Did he mention ability failing?
              - Vitor follows pheltzbahr ~~~ Butt-hurt, vote-block... If Pheltzbahr is Arcade and targeted Vitor, would Vitor have seen it? Or is it also a vote-block?
              - IBMG is Butt-hurt the next day... So it's an effect afflicted on someone, but not from targeting someone specifically.

If I'm not on make sure you check with Vitor.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              the info of vitor saying that JLash targeted someone and had to write in pink, and that someone actually being pheltz who he said was arcade, and pheltz getting pretty pissed off he said that sort of makes sense...JLash and Pheltz in this endless feud that could have happened night one and Vitor caught it all, but I just have to wonder why he held onto that info
              I had a theory of JLash and pheltzbahr at the end of Day 3... Pheltzbahr taking his vote off Vitor to give CJ a chance to speak and slow it down and JLash taking his vote off Hyper concern me though... They have been willing to be the minority, which isn't unheard of as scum, but it is odd.

I think Arcade is Cult, by the way... I don't know if it is pheltzbahr though... Ugh.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              I want to see what swagg the master thinks of this, it all fits imo
              It fits, but it's crazy if it is true... My theory included other things, but they are not really fact, more of observations I took note of.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

are you playing? id welcome your comments
                Yeah sure, you want spoilers?

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                  Wasnt it Vitor v Pheltz, if Vitor is town, then isnt Pheltz the lynch target
                  that is true, but then again JLash was also caught in a lie as well
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

if anything the theory is out there, it is a way to go, we should wait until jlash gets on here, it would be best if we could ge vitor/jlash/pheltz on at the same time, if we believe Vitor is siena than it is very likely that Pheltz is Arcade
                    You see, this is where it gets hard.

The part about pheltzbahr being Arcade is Vitor making conclusions based off of his results, which doesn't necessarily make it true even if his results are true... That being said, I am more inclined to believe Vitor because he is backing his **** up. I know people don't believe role-claims, and nor do I in most cases, but this is a completely different game - you cannot just be specific with your role like Vitor is and be lying. Siena is definitely in this game, and his persona fits "the follower" role well.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      Yeah sure, you want spoilers?
                      maybe...lol.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Completely unrelated to the topic at hand (no I am not trying to pull attention away):

NLights has been lurking hard, just like Rio and Midnight where he was scum.

Normally he is insightful and helpful as a Town player, but this game he has only done one thing and that was defend Link... Just sayin', food for thought for you theorists.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Completely unrelated to the topic at hand (no I am not trying to pull attention away):

NLights has been lurking hard, just like Rio and Midnight where he was scum.

Normally he is insightful and helpful as a Town player, but this game he has only done one thing and that was defend Link... Just sayin', food for thought for you theorists.
                          I cant even remember the last time he posted
                          sigpic

Comment

• Post #3222 is where the JLash-Vitor thing starts. It's a post from IBMG that prompts Vitor to spill.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              I cant even remember the last time he posted
                              it is puzzling, then again I dont remember him being an active poster, but perhaps I died too early in all those games
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

it is puzzling, then again I dont remember him being an active poster, but perhaps I died too early in all those games
                                He was a town leader in PA.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X