Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need sleep guys... I'm gone, I will try to pop in at some point during the day... I will read some from my phone, I am not lurking - you guys know I don't miss an opportunity to raise my post count.

Make a good decision, hopefully I am online to make it with you.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Yeah that's really strange from ncharge.

For now I'm going to lynch Taylor I want him to talk.

Comment

• Well I'm not flip flopping. I said at the beginning I was gonna trust my gut and I will stick to it. Its just to funny that everything comes back to Vitor, IBMG, Pheltz, and MD4L
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• unlynch Taylor, lynch JLash
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Vote Count

Vitor - 6- EllijayFalconsFan, SanchoPanza, JoeLegend, JLash, SirApurrpos, broncofan7
            Taylor091 - 1 - chicagojay
            SirApurrpos - 1 - miamidolphin4life
            No Lynch - 1 - The Kaiser
            JLash - 1 - vikingfan173, Sitisfit

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I'm all caught up.

For now I'm just going to Unlynch Vitor

I think that Taylor needs following up on and agree that Vitor needs to come out with exactly what he knows because at this point it can only help his case.

I'm going to be out today doing deliveries but should be back this afternoon.

Still Not Scum, Still Not Wraith, 100% Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                Okay caught up.

First of all if he's still following along I want to apologise to hyper. You get given a role, sit on a name for a couple of nights and I got excited. I dismissed Joe as that being pantherfan's (dude was an idiot/troll).

Thanks for the patience guys i have read up and im here all day to answer questions. Anyway I think my investigation (despite being told it was a normal one) is reveresed. Here are my results:

Night one - hyper troll - ended up town
                Night two - taylor Indy - not sure what to make of this. Might vote him up
                Night three - email- Cicero forum - came forum last night.
                - my investigation - Joe troll - came up town
                Night four - Vitor troll - I would assume he's town.

If I'm right, and I'm by no means sure then I can be the lead investigator for the town. I am mcnulty, forum aligned. By the way I'm the 'frogerator' and come up frog aligned when investigated. That's just chg messing around.
                Night four
                You guys aren't seriously buying this baloney are you? His forum investigation happens to be someone we know as forum so we can confirm and say that he gets some results right.

Also he gets Vitor as troll so everyone assumes he must be forum. This is him finding a way to take the heat off of him and Vitor.

Lynch ChicagoJay

Comment

If I'm right, and I'm by no means sure then I can be the lead investigator for the town. I am mcnulty, forum aligned. By the way I'm the 'frogerator' and come up frog aligned when investigated. That's just chg messing around.
                  Also it's convenient that if anyone tried to investigate you they wouldn't get the truth, leaving us to infer that there is no point in investigating you. Nice try but I'm not falling for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                    Also it's convenient that if anyone tried to investigate you they wouldn't get the truth, leaving us to infer that there is no point in investigating you. Nice try but I'm not falling for it.
                    You can investigate me, I'll come up as frog aligned.

This is going to be the standard defence against me. You're probably better off convincing the town your a good independent.

Comment

This is going to be the standard defence against me. You're probably better off convincing the town your a good independent.
                      You have proved nothing so far either.

Comment

Come on, everyone knows that you are dodgy and now you are trying to take as many people down with you as possible. The only thing your investigation results tell us is that I am not Independent. You are again trying to lead a lynch off of your results which have proven in the past to be wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                          You have proved nothing so far either.
                          I didn't say I have

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                            Come on, everyone knows that you are dodgy and now you are trying to take as many people down with you as possible. The only thing your investigation results tell us is that I am not Independent. You are again trying to lead a lynch off of your results which have proven in the past to be wrong.
                            I'm not trying to lead a lynch. I just wanted you to talk. Is that a confession you are independent?

Comment

Why are you convinced your investigation was correct for Taylor?

Comment

I'm not trying to lead a lynch. I just wanted you to talk. Is that a confession you are independent?
                                No I'm forum aligned. I've already said the only thing that your results prove is that people are not what it says. Therefore the last thing you should be trying to prove is that I am Independent. You are going off of your results again which have proven to be wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X