This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
    No I'm forum aligned. I've already said the only thing that your results prove is that people are not what it says. Therefore the last thing you should be trying to prove is that I am Independent. You are going off of your results again which have proven to be wrong
    That's the thing though, I'm trying to figure out my role as it's one of forums power roles if we can understand it. I'm asking these questions because your my only investigation that wasn't troll aligned (and therefore forum). To me there are four options ranked in likeliness

1. You are indy there is no 3rd faction
    2. You are a member of the 3rd faction if they do exist
    3. You are town
    4. You are troll.

If you could just admit to being Indy it would really help the forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
      Why are you convinced your investigation was correct for Taylor?
      I'm not, if you read my last post. It's my best guess, I'm trying to figure it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        That's the thing though, I'm trying to figure out my role as it's one of forums power roles if we can understand it. I'm asking these questions because your my only investigation that wasn't troll aligned (and therefore forum). To me there are four options ranked in likeliness

3. You are town
        4. You are troll.

What about the Cicero investigation?

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
          What about the Cicero investigation?
          That wasn't my investigation. It was given to me by someone (I don't know who)

Comment

3. You are town
            4. You are troll.

You don't know that you only get opposite results though. All you know is that your results are not correct, from the sample size you can't draw any conclusions about how your role actually works.

Comment

• I already see where this is going. To find out how chicagojay's role really works either me, cjay or Vitor has to die and have their alignment revealed. I know that it is easy to look at the results and say "Oh Taylor is the anomaly lets lynch him" but I ask you to stop and think for a second. Blindly following Chicagojay has already resulted in the lynching of a very helpful town role, please don't let it result in the demise of another slightly quieter but equally helpful town role.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                I already see where this is going. To find out how chicagojay's role really works either me, cjay or Vitor has to die and have their alignment revealed. I know that it is easy to look at the results and say "Oh Taylor is the anomaly lets lynch him" but I ask you to stop and think for a second. Blindly following Chicagojay has already resulted in the lynching of a very helpful town role, please don't let it result in the demise of another slightly quieter but equally helpful town role.
                I don't want to lynch you today but you have done nothing for the town so far apart from lurk. I would suggest IBMG investigate your role name to see if that opens anything up.

Comment

I don't want to lynch you today but you have done nothing for the town so far apart from lurk. I would suggest IBMG investigate your role name to see if that opens anything up.
                  Not everyone gets cool investigative abilities. Hopefully the suspicions today mean that I do get investigated so I can be cleared.

Unlynch Chicagojay

I am going to retire for a while to consider some things.

Comment

• Vote Count

Vitor - 5- EllijayFalconsFan, SanchoPanza, JoeLegend, JLash, broncofan7
                    Taylor091 - 1 - chicagojay
                    SirApurrpos - 1 - miamidolphin4life
                    No Lynch - 1 - The Kaiser
                    JLash - 2 - vikingfan173, Sitisfit

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I'm happy with what I heard

Unlynch taylor

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        that is true, but then again JLash was also caught in a lie as well
                        How did I get caught in a lie? I said I didn't target anyone, Vitor said I did. Where's the proof?

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          How did I get caught in a lie? I said I didn't target anyone, Vitor said I did. Where's the proof?
                          Well, he backs up his claim with plausible information.

We just have your word.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Unlynch No Lynch

did I do it right?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              Unlynch No Lynch

did I do it right?
                              You're useless.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                You're useless.
                                Quit being mean to me you meanie!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X