X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Quit being mean to me you meanie!!!
    So, they made Nasmatic's role the Village Idiot...Can't say I didn't say that coming.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Also, after just reading back:

Good spot by Taylor on the information made solely out of thread information. I can't believe I didn't say anything on that, but a point of interest is that CJ said he found Town 2 days ago - if Indies, whatever else there may be, or a role-block of the killer took place he would be SOL in that fake-claim, so it was a big risk to take if it were fake, but for the moment I believe...

And since no one else pointed it out, I thought I should because it will inevitably look suspicious if I do not:

CJ is McNulty
      Vitor is Siena

Theoretically, they could be aligned with one another...but at the moment, I do not believe this to be the case because I did look back and CJ defended Nas as Ckane.
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

Vitor - 5- EllijayFalconsFan, SanchoPanza, JoeLegend, JLash, broncofan7
        SirApurrpos - 1 - miamidolphin4life
        JLash - 2 - vikingfan173, Sitisfit

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          So, they made Nasmatic's role the Village Idiot...Can't say I didn't say that coming.
          so mean, lol

most situations we have at the moment are very "he said, she said"
          tbh, I believe vitor and that makes jlash a suspect
          but rethinking about who is very suspicious to me, I have to agree with whoever said, that NCharge is quite silent in this game, while he had quality posts on regular basis in his previous games

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            so mean, lol

most situations we have at the moment are very "he said, she said"
            tbh, I believe vitor and that makes jlash a suspect
            but rethinking about who is very suspicious to me, I have to agree with whoever said, that NCharge is quite silent in this game, while he had quality posts on regular basis in his previous games
            @bold, I said that

But I don't think we can lynch him today... If we do, we are back in this same exact situation tomorrow... Not to box in our lynch options, but one of the guys we are focusing on needs to be it if we want to have something for tomorrow based off this lynch...otherwise, we are just prolonging the decision.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I'm not coming off my original theory of MD4L and Vitor as the Banhammer Kill Faction. Lets look at what they've done - killed 3 Townies with night kills and tried to have me killed in a lynch with fabricated or at the very least questionable evidence. Let's look at some other circumstances.

-When Vitor originally accused me of being Arcade and we had our back and forth, it looked like people were leaning toward believing me and lynching Vitor. What happened at that point?
              -Right, CJay came out with his evidence that Hyper was Troll. This took the spotlight off me and Vitor's situation and wound up killing a smart player who happened to be Town. Curious short# lynch adds to the shenanigan level.
              -Vitor again comes under heavy lynch pressure and look who comes to his rescue? Right, CJay claims Vitor is investigated the same as Hyper and Joe, who have been proven Forum Aligned.

I think a lot of you are taking these investigations as truth, which is very dangerous as Swag has said in the past. I'm not positive if CJay is working with MD4L and Vitor, but there's one way to find out.

Lynch Vitor
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                I'm not coming off my original theory of MD4L and Vitor as the Banhammer Kill Faction. Lets look at what they've done - killed 3 Townies with night kills and tried to have me killed in a lynch with fabricated or at the very least questionable evidence. Let's look at some other circumstances.

-When Vitor originally accused me of being Arcade and we had our back and forth, it looked like people were leaning toward believing me and lynching Vitor. What happened at that point?
                -Right, CJay came out with his evidence that Hyper was Troll. This took the spotlight off me and Vitor's situation and wound up killing a smart player who happened to be Town. Curious short# lynch adds to the shenanigan level.
                -Vitor again comes under heavy lynch pressure and look who comes to his rescue? Right, CJay claims Vitor is investigated the same as Hyper and Joe, who have been proven Forum Aligned.

I think a lot of you are taking these investigations as truth, which is very dangerous as Swag has said in the past. I'm not positive if CJay is working with MD4L and Vitor, but there's one way to find out.

Lynch Vitor
                So, you down to Lynch JLash if this doesn't work out and Vitor is telling the truth?

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  So, you down to Lynch JLash if this doesn't work out and Vitor is telling the truth?
                  I'm always down to Lynch JLash, but I would put the possibility of Vitor being truthful at zero.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Well, I have class... Be back later.

Pheltz makes a decent point in his argument, but it's an odd scum play by CJ and Vitor if it is one... Just my quick thoughts before I peace.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• I have just read through the night write ups again and here are the notes I have:

Mod Kills - More than one of them, They know who each role is, Capitals (I would suggest someone who had input on creating the game and has the power to ban is behind this)

Troll - knows who are, never uses capitals (I assume that these have stopped for good now but included them for continuance)

Serial Killer - waiter shoes?, gangster? (knee-capped), all in black (not much to go on here)

They aren't anything big however someone with a good knowledge of the forum members dating back a few years may see something I am missing.

Comment

• Vote Count

Vitor - 6- EllijayFalconsFan, pheltzbahr, SanchoPanza, JoeLegend, JLash, broncofan7
                        SirApurrpos - 1 - miamidolphin4life
                        JLash - 2 - vikingfan173, Sitisfit

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Hasn't bern a post in a while. Revival!
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Swag or pheltz I can investigate one of you if I want. I don't think we should lynch Vitor because he came up troll (forum) for me but if that is what the forum go for it should clear me

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              Swag or pheltz I can investigate one of you if I want. I don't think we should lynch Vitor because he came up troll (forum) for me but if that is what the forum go for it should clear me
                              Why were you so adament about Lynching Hyper if he came up Troll and you already had an investigation on Joe that came up Troll, yet he was already shown to be Forum through his Banhammer death?
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                                Swag or pheltz I can investigate one of you if I want. I don't think we should lynch Vitor because he came up troll (forum) for me but if that is what the forum go for it should clear me
                                Pheltz isn't gonna let u investigate him if he's really arcade.
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X