This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Pheltz isn't gonna let u investigate him if he's really arcade.

Why, so he can post like this and say...oooh, ooooh I'm posting in pink! Look guys, look!
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

Why, so he can post like this and say...oooh, ooooh I'm posting in pink! Look guys, look!
      Yeah exactly. Then ud be a dead duck.
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Why were you so adament about Lynching Hyper if he came up Troll and you already had an investigation on Joe that came up Troll, yet he was already shown to be Forum through his Banhammer death?
        I was about to laugh at you and call you a hypocrite, but I looked back and you were one of the few willing to listen to reason.

So, here we are... An impasse, a lull in the action. CJ & Vitor; Pheltz & JLash... Which do you believe? Both make sense and the other is a falsehood depending on which we believe and the subsequent lynch result...

Perhaps we found two scum factions fighting one another.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          Yeah exactly. Then ud be a dead duck.
          That's fine. Let's find out about Vitor first. If he's Forum, I'm in trouble anyway.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Swag, your confusing misinformed and bad town play with scum play on my part. I'm just giving you results. I investigated Vitor because I thought he was a likely lynch candidate and wanted to hopefully find he was scum, I haven't and I'm just trying to be honest

Comment

Why were you so adament about Lynching Hyper if he came up Troll and you already had an investigation on Joe that came up Troll, yet he was already shown to be Forum through his Banhammer death?
              Naive play on my part. I was so convinced that I was a normal investigator (you know like my pm said) that I dismissed joe's one as that being the role of Pantherfaninnfl, especially considering what a douche Pantherfan was.

Comment

• Just for reference:

6 Town lie dead.
                1 Troll sprawled lifelessly.
                1 Independent banished.

Going off of the 32 players we began with, there are 24 remaining... There is presumably 4 Trolls remaining... Now is where it gets difficult, we have yet to find the other faction, so we must assume they consist of ~3 members, if they had 2 or less they would be at an enormous disadvantage... Throw in 2-3 more Indies... What have you.

We must start hitting scum, or we lose in 4 days. This lynch and the next are paramount.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Just for reference:

6 Town lie dead.
                  1 Troll sprawled lifelessly.
                  1 Independent banished.

Going off of the 32 players we began with, there are 24 remaining... There is presumably 4 Trolls remaining... Now is where it gets difficult, we have yet to find the other faction, so we must assume they consist of ~3 members, if they had 2 or less they would be at an enormous disadvantage... Throw in 2-3 more Indies... What have you.

We must start hitting scum, or we lose in 4 days. This lynch and the next are paramount.
                  I really think Taylor could be part of the other faction. Don't want to put my neck out there today but just something for the forum to consider.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    I really think Taylor could be part of the other faction. Don't want to put my neck out there today but just something for the forum to consider.
                    I really only think 2 people are possibilities to die today.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Hey pheltzbahr,

Did you get anything about someone targeting you on Night 1 (not that you'll give me the truth if you and JLash are aligned)... Perhaps, JLash doesn't want to be tied to a bad ability.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Naive play on my part. I was so convinced that I was a normal investigator (you know like my pm said) that I dismissed joe's one as that being the role of Pantherfaninnfl, especially considering what a douche Pantherfan was.
                        Really? You get confirmation that one of your investigations is faulty and your reaction is to release info contradicting that? That seems a little bit beyond naive. You pushed the Hype lynch and now we are down one of the best players who was Forum. You're either scum or really dumb.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I really only think 2 people are possibilities to die today.
                          Vitor and?

Comment

Vitor and?
                            JLash. It comes down to who people believe and are willing to risk.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Really? You get confirmation that one of your investigations is faulty and your reaction is to release info contradicting that? That seems a little bit beyond naive. You pushed the Hype lynch and now we are down one of the best players who was Forum. You're either scum or really dumb.
                              I made a mistake. I told the town beforehand that I had Joe come up as forum. It's bad and misinformed town play, not scum play.

Comment

Hey pheltzbahr,

Did you get anything about someone targeting you on Night 1 (not that you'll give me the truth if you and JLash are aligned)... Perhaps, JLash doesn't want to be tied to a bad ability.
                                This has already been asked and answered, but no I didn't. JLash and I are not aligned and if he is proven to be lying or involved in this whole thing, I have no problem lynching him.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X