This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
    I made a mistake. I told the town beforehand that I had Joe come up as forum. It's bad and misinformed town play, not scum play.
    The whole thing that bothers me about your involvement is that the Banhammer killers are going after good Forum players and have been quite successful so far. I think their nightkill of Joe was meant to point the finger my way. Your play got Hyper killed and seems consistent with their motive.

You said, "Trust me on this one guys." I wouldn't say that unless I was 100% and you had beyond reasonable doubt about your ability. Combine this with the short# lynch and it looks like you're in cahoots from my perspective. You came out with this as Vitor was under pressure and now you come out with another investigation that again looks to exonerate him. If he comes out non town, you're scum.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      This has already been asked and answered, but no I didn't. JLash and I are not aligned and if he is proven to be lying or involved in this whole thing, I have no problem lynching him.
      So, what if I believe Vitor over JLash because Vitor's claim seems pretty solid by all accounts - he is Siena, a well-liked moderator, his ability is to follow his target (a joke at Siena's pedophilia)... Whereas JLash remains mum on his ability, claiming it was definitely someone targeting him and not someone he targeted, yet we already have two roles that we can presume have no active ability... Hyperborean's variation of the PGO and the fabled, mystery voter.

How many people don't have nighttime abilities (waits to see everyone say "me!!!!!")
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        So, what if I believe Vitor over JLash because Vitor's claim seems pretty solid by all accounts - he is Siena, a well-liked moderator, his ability is to follow his target (a joke at Siena's pedophilia)... Whereas JLash remains mum on his ability, claiming it was definitely someone targeting him and not someone he targeted, yet we already have two roles that we can presume have no active ability... Hyperborean's variation of the PGO and the fabled, mystery voter.

How many people don't have nighttime abilities (waits to see everyone say "me!!!!!")
        And...Vitor targeted him...

Ugh. My mind just got ****ed.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

The whole thing that bothers me about your involvement is that the Banhammer killers are going after good Forum players and have been quite successful so far. I think their nightkill of Joe was meant to point the finger my way. Your play got Hyper killed and seems consistent with their motive.

You said, "Trust me on this one guys." I wouldn't say that unless I was 100% and you had beyond reasonable doubt about your ability. Combine this with the short# lynch and it looks like you're in cahoots from my perspective. You came out with this as Vitor was under pressure and now you come out with another investigation that again looks to exonerate him. If he comes out non town, you're scum.
          I don't know what to say to you. I made a bad move and we lost a good player. I'm sorry, I sat on it for two nights and got overexcited. Im on my phone so can't bold very well but I agree with your last sentance.

Comment

• anyone wondering why hyper died at 10 votes already?
            sounds like chg's patient zero from mafia 2. And chg was kind of disappointed that he died on night 1.
            He reduced the amount of votes needed to kill

Comment

So are you discounting that Vitor and MD4L are aligned, isn't this an assumption at this point, they already admitted to it. I'm a little surprised you believe him and I'm not sure what to make of JLash in this whole thing, but yes it is inconsistent. MD4L and Vitor avoid the thread for almost the entire game to avoid being interogated and you don't think they are scum? I'll be fucking shocked if they're not the Banhammer killers.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Coincidences piling up... I hate coincidences...

The only thing that feels wrong is that this seems like pheltzbahr bullying... Not sayin', but sayin'.

I don't know who to lynch now. And I have 15 minutes to decide if I want to cast a vote today or not :/

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                  anyone wondering why hyper died at 10 votes already?
                  sounds like chg's patient zero from mafia 2. And chg was kind of disappointed that he died on night 1.
                  He reduced the amount of votes needed to kill
                  He was rofl, made it was an allusion to rofl getting speed lynched in previous games.

Comment

• The seconds fly by me... 11 minutes to decide and doom someone to death...

The right decision...ugh.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Coincidences piling up... I hate coincidences...

The only thing that feels wrong is that this seems like pheltzbahr bullying... Not sayin', but sayin'.

I don't know who to lynch now. And I have 15 minutes to decide if I want to cast a vote today or not :/
                      So putting pieces together, thinking rationally and putting my opinion out there is bullying? These guys came after me Swag, how do think I should react? Like Hyper and get lynched? I'm trying to get scum and confirm this other faction. If I'm wrong, tell me where my logic is off.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I'm really not sure who to lynch.
                        I'm tending towards JLash, since the votes piled on vitor quite quickly, while on JLash they didn't.

Lynch JLash

Comment

• I m fine with lynchin JLash or Cjay

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                            I m fine with lynchin JLash or Cjay
                            I could understand why you would be fine with me or Vitor because I tried to clear him but me and jlash is strange

Also don't vote for me tonight. Give me one more chance. If you vote as a art player and we know Joe/Eli/vfan are going to then that might be all scum need.

Comment

So putting pieces together, thinking rationally and putting my opinion out there is bullying? These guys came after me Swag, how do think I should react? Like Hyper and get lynched? I'm trying to get scum and confirm this other faction. If I'm wrong, tell me where my logic is off.
                              Yeah, they are kind of stupid sometimes. I can't really say otherwise.

Alright, I've decided that I will go to class, not pay attention, and instead think about who to vote on for the whole 75 minutes, then post it from my phone.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Yeah, they are kind of stupid sometimes. I can't really say otherwise.

Alright, I've decided that I will go to class, not pay attention, and instead think about who to vote on for the whole 75 minutes, then post it from my phone.
                                And one other thing about Vitor claiming Siena. If he's the Predator or Pedophile, do you really think that's a Forum Aligned role?
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X