This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Count

Vitor - 6- EllijayFalconsFan, pheltzbahr, SanchoPanza, JoeLegend, JLash, broncofan7
    SirApurrpos - 1 - miamidolphin4life
    JLash - 3 - Rednose, vikingfan173, Sitisfit

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      okay, thats what i got too. kind of coincidental that there was no kill? swag seems to be untouchable at night.
      So you are basically trying to say that Swag is the SK because Taylor somehow Roleblocked him last night?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
        So you are basically trying to say that Swag is the SK because Taylor somehow Roleblocked him last night?
        He was kinda vague so that actually leaves a few possibilities he was saying:

Taylor roleblocked Swag last night
        Taylor tried to kill Swag but he was protected
        Taylor protected Swag
        Taylor decided to do something else to Swag (other roles)

Tbh, I'm surprised by the lack of inactivity this phase so far. Lot of people "busy" right now.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• I be lurking.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post

Taylor protected Swag

Tbh, I'm surprised by the lack of inactivity this phase so far. Lot of people "busy" right now.
            Nice that you decided to list hindering over helping but I can confirm that what I did is on that list.

Comment

Taylor protected Swag

We would have known about Swag getting attacked. I don't know if there has ever been an attempted kill that the town didn't know about.

Comment

• I be lurking, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                  Nice that you decided to list hindering over helping but I can confirm that what I did is on that list.
                  Okay thats like me saying the sky is red, green, blue, or orange. I guarantee you its one of the ones on that list. And I did list protecting. I dunno what else u want me to list. So you the "little birdie" Swag was talking about is what you are saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    We would have known about Swag getting attacked. I don't know if there has ever been an attempted kill that the town didn't know about.
                    The Ban Hammer got role blocked (unless they decided not to kill someone that night of course) and we don't know who that was

Comment

The Ban Hammer got role blocked (unless they decided not to kill someone that night of course) and we don't know who that was
                      The only night the Ban hammer hasn't come down is Night 2. So either the Hammer was roleblocked that night or took a night off.

Comment

• And now Vitor's gone..

Comment

Okay thats like me saying the sky is red, green, blue, or orange. I guarantee you its one of the ones on that list. And I did list protecting. I dunno what else u want me to list. So you the "little birdie" Swag was talking about is what you are saying?
                          I don't want to divulge the details of my role at this point. In this game information is power and I'm not willing to give up my position just yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                            The only night the Ban hammer hasn't come down is Night 2. So either the Hammer was roleblocked that night or took a night off.
                            I think that the ban hammer people were behind the technical difficulties. If you noticed, while the technical difficulties were happening there was no ban hammer kill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                              I don't want to divulge the details of my role at this point. In this game information is power and I'm not willing to give up my position just yet.

Comment

• How is vitor not lynched?

Comment

Working...
                                X