This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    I think that the ban hammer people were behind the technical difficulties. If you noticed, while the technical difficulties were happening there was no ban hammer kill.
    didn't we have two nights of technical difficulties though?
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
      How is vitor not lynched?
      Same could be said for you too scum. But I agree, too many lurkers is why.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        didn't we have two nights of technical difficulties though?
        2 days of technical difficulties not 2 nights. There was no night kill on night 2 for them. The difficulties ended after day 3, meaning that they could kill again for night 3.

Day 2 (first day) Night 2 (no kill) Day 3 (last day of difficulties, after this day phase ends, it ends) Night 3 (kill again)

Comment

• oh hey, sup yall?
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
            oh hey, sup yall?
            Speaking of scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              oh hey, sup yall?
              Sup scum

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                2 days of technical difficulties not 2 nights. There was no night kill on night 2 for them. The difficulties ended after day 3, meaning that they could kill again for night 3.

Day 2 (first day) Night 2 (no kill) Day 3 (last day of difficulties, after this day phase ends, it ends) Night 3 (kill again)
                Oh right good call. Might be onto something.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                oh hey, sup yall?
                Nice of you to show up.

I gotta head out till tonight. I was just trying to be the Swag of the town while he was gone. I'm going to lynch Vitor. His death has been long overdue and I can't seem to get any info out of anybody else.

Comment

• First of all, sorry for the sudden disappearance.

My weekend consisted of a ridiculous bender that lasted well into Monday and work has been crazy this week. I have been checking in and reading up as much as I can, but have definitely not been as involved in this game as I would have liked to have been. I see that Hyper and a couple others accused me of lurking, but for the most part it was me trying to catch up for a period of time. I had some time the other night to come in and post but the thread was locked and I was unable to. Also, just got my new laptop last night been using my roomates at home for the last few months after my previous one bit the dust.

Anyways, I see that Link was indeed scum, and Nasmatic was not, so I guess it's a good thing that everyone followed Swag on that one. Mod faction made sense to me, but as someone has said recently, Chg could very well have only included one faction in the game to throw us off because everyone refers back to previous games for answers. Banhammer could be Mcguire like someone has stated as an independent killer.. and then the other killer is town maybe?

I'm kind of surprised that CJ hasn't gotten some votes today, but I suppose he is either a naive or paranoid detective, since he had Joe and Hyper both as scum. If he is naive, he could still help us, because if he ever hits someone that comes up as forum aligned in his investigation, then it is likely that they are scum.

Anyone want to get me a little more up to speed? I don't really get why Vitor and JLash are getting votes on them, but Vitor I think it is because of MD4L and him defending each other, and the idea that they are part of a scum faction? JLash I don't get though. Sorry, I failed the Sancho Challenge and there is no turning back now.

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                    Speaking of scum.
                    Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    Sup scum
                    Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                    Nice of you to show up.
                    Such a nice welcoming committee!

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Just like when you were at your grandmas house?
                      sigpic

Comment

• So who u lynching nlights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                          okay, thats what i got too. kind of coincidental that there was no kill? swag seems to be untouchable at night.
                          So you're great defense is accusing the person that stopped your speed-lynch... *sigh* so ungrateful. I cannot kill people, not that anyone will take this to mean much anyway.

oh hey, sup yall?
                          Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          Speaking of scum.
                          Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          Sup scum
                          These guys know.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                          Oh right good call. Might be onto something.

Nice of you to show up.

I gotta head out till tonight. I was just trying to be the Swag of the town while he was gone. I'm going to lynch Vitor. His death has been long overdue and I can't seem to get any info out of anybody else.
                          I'm back. The One & Only.

First of all, sorry for the sudden disappearance.

My weekend consisted of a ridiculous bender that lasted well into Monday and work has been crazy this week. I have been checking in and reading up as much as I can, but have definitely not been as involved in this game as I would have liked to have been. I see that Hyper and a couple others accused me of lurking, but for the most part it was me trying to catch up for a period of time. I had some time the other night to come in and post but the thread was locked and I was unable to. Also, just got my new laptop last night been using my roomates at home for the last few months after my previous one bit the dust.

Anyways, I see that Link was indeed scum, and Nasmatic was not, so I guess it's a good thing that everyone followed Swag on that one. Mod faction made sense to me, but as someone has said recently, Chg could very well have only included one faction in the game to throw us off because everyone refers back to previous games for answers. Banhammer could be Mcguire like someone has stated as an independent killer.. and then the other killer is town maybe?

I'm kind of surprised that CJ hasn't gotten some votes today, but I suppose he is either a naive or paranoid detective, since he had Joe and Hyper both as scum. If he is naive, he could still help us, because if he ever hits someone that comes up as forum aligned in his investigation, then it is likely that they are scum.

Anyone want to get me a little more up to speed? I don't really get why Vitor and JLash are getting votes on them, but Vitor I think it is because of MD4L and him defending each other, and the idea that they are part of a scum faction? JLash I don't get though. Sorry, I failed the Sancho Challenge and there is no turning back now.
                          So, you're scum.

Or are you going to be nice to me now?
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            So your great defense is accusing the person that stopped your speed-lynch... *sigh* so ungrateful. I cannot kill people, not that anyone will take this to mean much anyway.
                            Epic grammar fail.
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              Just like when you were at your grandmas house?
                              Lol I seriously was at my parents house following going out for dinner. I saw that JLash mentioned that again in this thread, but despite the fact that I was scum last game, my mother and grandmother's birthdays are dec 21 & 22 respectively, and I was with family, and wanted people to stop speed-lynching me so that I would have a chance at explaining the situation better once I got to a computer.

I knew that Ckane was scum, and if the town WOULD have listened to me, or at least put down their baseball bats and pitchforks for a second, or if Clovdyx would have got there quicker to confirm he role-blocked me, then we could have ended up lynching CKane, and the entire game could have potentially ended a lot differently. I'm not saying, I'm just sayin'

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                              So who u lynching nlights?

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• I don't understand why Vitor stalks the shadows if he is innocent :/

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X