• Show
Clear All

• This is boring.I wanna see people getting lynched
    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Lynch JLash

Vitor's role makes sense as Siena being the stalker. If JLash turns up Town, why the hell did JLash lie about his target?

Tell. The. Truth.
      I agree with this. I got through about 1000+ posts there so I'm all caught on a post filled night. I thought that the Vitor story checked out pretty well. I know there is the coincidence of Vitor being blocked night 2 but I see it as more of a coincidence than it being him especially after his role name and ability have become public knowledge.

JLash on the other hand has given us no information on his role name or ability which is disconcerting. It wouldn't surprise in the slightest if JLash targeted Pheltz on the 1st night as he may have felt that Pheltz is a strong player so he wanted information on him early.

This will probably look really scummy coming in and voting immediately but after going through the thead for 1.5+ hours I've had a lot of time to think about my decision to Lynch JLash.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        This will probably look really scummy coming in and voting immediately but after going through the thead for 1.5+ hours I've had a lot of time to think about my decision to Lynch JLash.
        Ditto. Lynch JLash

Comment

• And the lynch JLash bandwagon is beginning to churn along.

Comment

• I have 15 minutes before my last class and then I'm gone for a few hours... If you have something you want me to see, say it.

And guys (not directed at anyone specifically), don't vote for JLash just because I did... If you think Vitor is the better lynch stay, if you think I am right, lynch with me.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• JLash is online -- Hi JLash

Catching up on the ~50 posts for the past 15minutes

Plotting his way of escaping.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I'm very interested to see how this vote goes. Pheltzstradamus predicts pile on. Not saying you few who have voted for JLash are incorrect, but its surprising that the Vitor lynch didn't gain (m)any pile on votes. Just sayin.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Vitor role-claimed Siena and that he can follow people to see who they target, which is a joke on Siena's pedophilia and stalker-like jokes / behavior.

Vitor said JLash targeted pheltzbahr and had to post pink the next day.

JLash said he didn't target pheltzbahr.
                  So it's a one-or-the-other type deal is what it sounds like for today..?
                  CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                    Have you voted?

Why didn't you reply to my post?
                    Which one ?

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      I'm very interested to see how this vote goes. Pheltzstradamus predicts pile on. Not saying you few who have voted for JLash are incorrect, but its surprising that the Vitor lynch didn't gain (m)any pile on votes. Just sayin.
                      Either scum is really tight with their votes, or obvious scum is obvious
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                        So it's a one-or-the-other type deal is what it sounds like for today..?
                        Yes. With Vitor having a role-claim that both makes sense and is pretty concrete... Unless he is in a faction with other Mods and they let them use their role...

For now I am content with the chances though.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          I'm very interested to see how this vote goes. Pheltzstradamus predicts pile on. Not saying you few who have voted for JLash are incorrect, but its surprising that the Vitor lynch didn't gain (m)any pile on votes. Just sayin.
                          Vitor would have died in an hour of the new day if I didn't scream at people to let CJ talk beforehand.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Yes. With Vitor having a role-claim that both makes sense and is pretty concrete... Unless he is in a faction with other Mods and they let them use their role...

For now I am content with the chances though.
                            I was very high on Vitor as scum after Day 3 but with all the new information I've swung the other way completely.

Comment

Vitor would have died in an hour of the new day if I didn't scream at people to let CJ talk beforehand.
                              Have we chalked up CJ's bad information as nothing more than an evil twist in his role?
                              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

Right and CJ came to Vitor's rescue, for a second time. That doesn't mean anything to you?
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X