This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    Have we chalked up CJ's bad information as nothing more than an evil twist in his role?
    Well, all his information has been wrong so far...So I don't see why it would be any different here.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Right and CJ came to Vitor's rescue, for a second time. That doesn't mean anything to you?
      Apparently not, we have to listen to every last person for every lynch and never ever take any chances ever
      sigpic

Comment

Right and CJ came to Vitor's rescue, for a second time. That doesn't mean anything to you?
        It's definitely something to keep an eye on
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

It does.

Does JLash's reluctance to expound, at all, on his role mean nothing to you? Even when he is facing the gallows?
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

I'm very interested to see how this vote goes. Pheltzstradamus predicts pile on. Not saying you few who have voted for JLash are incorrect, but its surprising that the Vitor lynch didn't gain (m)any pile on votes. Just sayin.
            Are you going to vote for JLash because earlier you said you had no problem with voting for him?

Comment

• I'm out for a while. My son's 2nd birthday dinner tonight. I'll be back later.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Apparently not, we have to listen to every last person for every lynch and never ever take any chances ever
                Your method of ending the day quick has ****ed up in this game and last game. Stop *****ing.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                  I could understand why you would be fine with me or Vitor because I tried to clear him but me and jlash is strange

Also don't vote for me tonight. Give me one more chance. If you vote as a art player and we know Joe/Eli/vfan are going to then that might be all scum need.
                  I had your supposed role in Mafia2 so I know how you feel, but I am not sure that he would use that role again, so I suspect you.
                  You bring up a good one with Vitor. I would be down to lynch him too. And I think MDB summed the reason for Jlash up perfectly:

JLash on the other hand has given us no information on his role name or ability which is disconcerting. It wouldn't surprise in the slightest if JLash targeted Pheltz on the 1st night as he may have felt that Pheltz is a strong player so he wanted information on him early.

Comment

• I have class. Out. I'll catch up on what happened and if the day is going I'll throw my 2 cents in... If it's nighttime, I will comment on where I think we should go from here depending on the results of the lynch.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I'm out for a while. My son's 2nd birthday dinner tonight. I'll be back later.
                      Does he get to kill his first jew?
                      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Your method of ending the day quick has ****ed up in this game and last game. Stop *****ing.
                        Lets run up a vote on everyone and get everyone to 'role claim' then
                        sigpic

Comment

• argh, it seems that now we are at the ****ty point where people just start piling on for the day to end

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            JLash is online -- Hi JLash

Catching up on the ~50 posts for the past 15minutes

Plotting his way of escaping.
                            He never posted anything and appears offline now, so I'm going to go ahead and vote to lynch Jlash based off the information that you guys have provided.
                            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                              Does he get to kill his first jew?
                              !

Comment

• Vote Count

Vitor - 7- EllijayFalconsFan, pheltzbahr, SanchoPanza, JoeLegend, JLash, broncofan7, PSUShenanigans
                                SirApurrpos - 1 - miamidolphin4life
                                JLash - 7 - Rednose, vikingfan173, Sitisfit, SwAg Dynasty, mdb17, SirApurrpos, NorthernCharge

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                                X