This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
    He never posted anything and appears offline now, so I'm going to go ahead and vote to lynch Jlash based off the information that you guys have provided.
    So JLash and Pheltz both jump offline about the same time. Also, Pheltz said he had no problem lynching Jlash, but when the votes for JLash started, he seemed reluctant. Doesn't prove anything, but it does give food for thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      JLash is online -- Hi JLash

Catching up on the ~50 posts for the past 15minutes

Plotting his way of escaping.
      I was actually on my way home from work at this point. I think the light will stay on my work computer until I get logged off my work station for inactivity.

I'm not sure what to say. You guys say Vitors info is credible. How? He claims he saw me target Pheltz, and I say I didn't. What makes Vitor more credible? He says "Taylor who did you target?" Taylor replies "Swag" and Vitor says "Yea, that's what I got." How the hell is that credible after how he's played this whole thing?

Comment

• I was going to try to stay up to observe the vote, but I'm not going to be able to. I'm just too damn tired and can't hold my eyes open anymore. I'll check in after I wake up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
          I was going to try to stay up to observe the vote, but I'm not going to be able to. I'm just too damn tired and can't hold my eyes open anymore. I'll check in after I wake up.
          Pick a side?
          sigpic

Comment

• wow it proves how much Swag posts that when he's not here the thread is silent. Then again it should be no surprise considering he posts the same amount as 10 people would!

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
              I agree with this. I got through about 1000+ posts there so I'm all caught on a post filled night. I thought that the Vitor story checked out pretty well. I know there is the coincidence of Vitor being blocked night 2 but I see it as more of a coincidence than it being him especially after his role name and ability have become public knowledge.

JLash on the other hand has given us no information on his role name or ability which is disconcerting. It wouldn't surprise in the slightest if JLash targeted Pheltz on the 1st night as he may have felt that Pheltz is a strong player so he wanted information on him early.

This will probably look really scummy coming in and voting immediately but after going through the thead for 1.5+ hours I've had a lot of time to think about my decision to Lynch JLash.
              just was about to mention how your absence has been felt, still getting used to the new job eh?
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I still think I trust Pheltz less than Vitor in this instance.

But I really have no idea who to vote for.

Comment

• The fact that CJ was so quickly to defend vitor is real troubling, especially since we are relying on his info as cold hard fact
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    just was about to mention how your absence has been felt, still getting used to the new job eh?
                    Thanks man. I miss not being here more often. Hopefully that will change when I get my iPhone on Saturday. Yeah the days feel really long considering I've never worked a full time job before and everything is new everyday so tonnes of information throw at me so I'm usually half asleep by 8ish.

Comment

• 40 minutes of silence come the **** on

Comment

• 33 minutes between posts, that has to be a new record during a lynch.

I'm torn, I don't know who to choose because both have good cases against them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          40 minutes of silence come the **** on
                          Hey now, we dont wanna speed lynch anyone
                          sigpic

Comment

• ive stated what my beliefs are and at any case we need to decide who is the best person between JLash, Vitor and Pheltz because I am almost 100% positive one is scum, or just liars and we dont like no liars.
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• You guys sitting on the fence need to vote to try and swing things one way or another and break this impasse
                              sigpic

Comment

• Lynch Vitor

Jlash - I only trust you SLIGHTLY more than I trust Vitor. I have a reason to doubt you more than others would, but for now, you're safe from my vote. I largely attribute it to what you said about his "interrogation" of Taylor (who might be Indy, might not. I'll address THAT issue in a minute).

Vitor - I'm sorry, but "Who did you target?" (possible scum answers): "Swag" (aka, one of the best players, presumably Town aligned). "Yup, that's what I got"....is NOT a good way to prove yourself. For all I know, Taylor protected Swag. But for all I know, he tried to throw him in the rape van and pour bleach down this throat (lolz jk, we know only Joseph M. Lash would do that). Furthermore, you claim that JLash had to use pink text because he targeted Pheltz, who hasn't done a significantly great job of defending himself. I find it unreasonable that NOBODY has targeted Pheltz with any other ability. By comparison, if you're aligned with whoever makes people write in pink when targeted, you could tell them not to use it and you can essentially set up JLash.

This isn't a slam dunk lynch by any means, but I feel better about it this way than the other.

Comment

Working...
                                X