• Show
Clear All

• Let's just lynch both of them.
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
      Let's just lynch both of them.
      Well If I get a couple more votes, I come up town and Vitor's next anyway.

Comment

• Lynch JLash

After a little time to think about this, I've made a decision...

If Vitor turns out to be scum then he has lost all the leverage in this game by telling us what his role is, the name, etc. Somebody can call him out immediately on that and then the rest of his group would fall with him (I don't think Vitor is independent). JLash has been shady all game long and keeping a few more details private that could give us more light on the story. That's my opinion though.

Comment

• Ties it back up at 8 all
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            Lynch JLash

If Vitor turns out to be scum then he has lost all the leverage in this game by telling us what his role is, the name, etc. Somebody can call him out immediately on that and then the rest of his group would fall with him (I don't think Vitor is independent). JLash has been shady all game long and keeping a few more details private that could give us more light on the story. That's my opinion though.
            Because my role involves more than just spitting out used information like Vitor's trying to do, and you guys are buying it while I'm trying not to RC.

Comment

• This is hard man. I'm gonna make my mind up in a few, just need to go over the evidence again

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                Lynch JLash

I don't that you can accurately say that JLash has really been shady all game. As far as I can remember, he has only had one significant play in the game - denying targeting anyone (and then, specifically, Pheltz). I'm almost 100% positive JLash didn't randomly decide he was going to use pink text for the hell of it. If you don't believe him about targeting somebody, then yes, he's a liar (and consequently, LIKELY somebody who needs to be voted off the island). However, there doesn't seem to be a long strand of lies...one after another.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  I don't that you can accurately say that JLash has really been shady all game. As far as I can remember, he has only had one significant play in the game - denying targeting anyone (and then, specifically, Pheltz). I'm almost 100% positive JLash didn't randomly decide he was going to use pink text for the hell of it. If you don't believe him about targeting somebody, then yes, he's a liar (and consequently, LIKELY somebody who needs to be voted off the island). However, there doesn't seem to be a long strand of lies...one after another.
                  he doesn't seem to be very active this game though, maybe im just being eh though...also Kaiser finally voting so maybe hes not the village idiot after all
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I'm beginning to reconsider my decision.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      he doesn't seem to be very active this game though, maybe im just being eh though...also Kaiser finally voting so maybe hes not the village idiot after all
                      No, he definitely is.

Hey Kaiser, if you're NOT the Village Idiot, say this statement:

I am not the Village Idiot, or any variant of the Village Idiot and my actions in this thread are of my own free will.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        No, he definitely is.

I am the Village Idiot, or any variant of the Village Idiot and my actions in this thread are forced upon me.
                        Lmao, I botched that really bad. Fixed.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

No, he definitely is.

I am not the Village Idiot, or any variant of the Village Idiot and my actions in this thread are of my own free will.

That's a compound sentence of more than eight words. Even without factoring his role into the game, that's too complex for him.

Comment

Lmao, I botched that really bad. Fixed.
                            it was right the first time silly
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              it was right the first time silly
                              No, because the Village Idiot usually cannot deny being the Village Idiot. Anybody can claim to be it, and anybody can deny being it.

Comment

• pheltz is either a sinister mastermind, or he may be telling the truth...

CJ has come to the aid of Vitor twice now with his "role", pheltz unlynched Vitor and urged people to stop piling on until CJ got on to talk... and lo and behold, investigated Vitor, thus "clearing him"

I don't know guys...This is as close as it gets.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X