Did you follow the last game?
      sigpic

Comment

• unlynch JLash
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          I can't vouch for Pheltz, but I refuse to vouch for Vitor. Since the day he called me out, I've been trying to figure him out because I don't think his role is as claimed yesterday. Do I think he's Siena? Probably. But I don't think he follows people.
          My issue is that Vitor's role name was revealed by someone else IIRC (who was it?) so I don't think that's wrong. Even if he his ability isn't the one he's saying (although I do think it is) what alignment would you think Siena is? To me, he's not gonna be troll-aligned. He's one of the veterans of the forum and a mod so he's way more likely to be forum-aligned than anyone else.

Comment

• Crazy idea, but I think we might have two scum factions fighting it out for this lynch at the moment.

Neither person is getting "bandwagon" votes, if one was scum and one were not we would see an influx of votes because they don't care who is lynched.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
              My issue is that Vitor's role name was revealed by someone else IIRC (who was it?) so I don't think that's wrong. Even if he his ability isn't the one he's saying (although I do think it is) what alignment would you think Siena is? To me, he's not gonna be troll-aligned. He's one of the veterans of the forum and a mod so he's way more likely to be forum-aligned than anyone else.
              No, it was Vitor who called himself "the predator" and "pedophile".
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                What else would he do? It's not like there's been a series of "teddy bear distributions".
                I think he can see the info people get in their PM's. Because he keeps coming up with MY info. I couldn't put it together, but when he claimed Siena I thought maybe he can "check my PM's" or something as his role. Because what he's claiming is what I DO.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                  No, Vitor said it himself by hinting at it and we figured it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by jlash View Post
                    i think he can see the info people get in their pm's. Because he keeps coming up with my info. I couldn't put it together, but when he claimed siena i thought maybe he can "check my pm's" or something as his role. Because what he's claiming is what i do.
                    rc?
                    sigpic

Comment

I think he can see the info people get in their PM's. Because he keeps coming up with MY info. I couldn't put it together, but when he claimed Siena I thought maybe he can "check my PM's" or something as his role. Because what he's claiming is what I DO.
                      And the story takes another twist.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• wouldn't it be weird for Siena not to be in the mod-faction (if there is one and it's not town-friendly)
                        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

No, Vitor said it himself by hinting at it and we figured it out.
                          He never actually said it
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                            He never actually said it
                            He gave pretty damn good hints. Who else would be PedoBear?

Comment

So, you targeted me? You're heartless.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

He gave pretty damn good hints. Who else would be PedoBear?
                                Then why not actually say it
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X