This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
    I think he can see the info people get in their PM's. Because he keeps coming up with MY info. I couldn't put it together, but when he claimed Siena I thought maybe he can "check my PM's" or something as his role. Because what he's claiming is what I DO.
    Oh yeah? You use that ability on Night's 1 or 4?

Comment

• Forgot Lynch Vitor

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Can forum tell me who they want me to investigate tonight? I really don't think we should lynch Vitor but unless my results arent complete **** his death would hopefully prove me right. I'm not really sold on jlash either. In going to abstain for tonight and see what happens overnight

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Oh yeah? You use that ability on Night's 1 or 4?

I used it every night. Not successfully each time, but I've used it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            So, you targeted me? You're heartless.
            I see who targets YOU. And I saw it, and I'm pretty sure I knew who was giving you your info in PM's, but I kept it to myself because we need him.

Comment

What nights were you unsuccessful, don't have to tell me who you targeted, just unsuccessful nights and that will determine whether I believe you.
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

I think he can see the info people get in their PM's. Because he keeps coming up with MY info. I couldn't put it together, but when he claimed Siena I thought maybe he can "check my PM's" or something as his role. Because what he's claiming is what I DO.
                so now all of a sudden you are siena?
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Mmhmmmm............

Comment

What nights were you unsuccessful, don't have to tell me who you targeted, just unsuccessful nights and that will determine whether I believe you.
                    Night 1 was completely unsuccessful. Other nights were just uneventful because people either didn't get targeted or didn't target anyone themselves.

Comment

I see who targets YOU. And I saw it, and I'm pretty sure I knew who was giving you your info in PM's, but I kept it to myself because we need him.
                      Hang about, hang about, hang about.

Did you target me to see who targets me?

Vitor claimed he saw who you targeted by watching you, not the other way around.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Night 1 was completely unsuccessful. Other nights were just uneventful because people either didn't get targeted or didn't target anyone themselves.
                        Except for when I targeted you, because I thought you'd get merked.

Comment

Hang about, hang about, hang about.

Did you target me to see who targets me?

Vitor claimed he saw who you targeted by watching you, not the other way around.
                          I saw who targeted YOU.

Comment

So you see who they target AND who targets them?
                            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

So, to be clear, you've received no information regarding anyone except me?

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Dammit. I hate when I believe JLash.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X