Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought JLash said earlier in the thread that he didn't target Pheltz? Who did he target on day 1 then?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      So you see who they target AND who targets them?
      It's an odd night/even night thing.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      So, to be clear, you've received no information regarding anyone except me?
      I can't talk about my night 1 target or I'm modkilled, so that's that.
      Night 2 I targeted IBMG because I thought he'd be a target after claiming investigator. No one targeted him.
      Night 3 I targeted NCharge to see if he used a night ability. He didn't.
      Night 4 I targeted you to see if someone who come at you. You were targeted, and I know by who.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Night 2 I targeted IBMG because I thought he'd be a target after claiming investigator. No one targeted him.
        Night 4 I targeted you to see if someone who come at you. You were targeted, and I know by who.
        So Vitor could be telling the truth about pheltzbahr? I know you cannot answer this, just stating.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

This sounds in line with what WDYW said about if they don't post at all.

Comment

• This day just keeps getting worse for me. I haven't slept in over 24 hours and now I am trying to decipher this...I should have just let you guys kill Vitor.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

What's the point in finding out information if the information can get you modkilled. That sounds dumb to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                So Vitor could be telling the truth about pheltzbahr? I know you cannot answer this, just stating.
                As you would say "only one way to find out".
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  This sounds in line with what WDYW said about if they don't post at all.
                  Yes. So now Pheltz has got Whatchuwant on his side as evidence...

Unlynch JLash

For now, he has made me believe... I wish Hyper were alive

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                    What's the point in finding out information if the information can get you modkilled. That sounds dumb to me.
                    I agree.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Yes. So now JLash has got Whatchuwant on his side as evidence...

Unlynch JLash

For now, he has made me believe... I wish Hyper were alive
                      JLash, not pheltz. I was thinking about pheltz's role in all this.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Unlynch JLash

Lynch Pheltz ... Arcade is very likely his role and he is far more likely to be troll-aligned than forum-aligned.

Comment

Unlynch JLash

Lynch Pheltz ... Arcade is very likely his role and he is far more likely to be troll-aligned than forum-aligned.
                          That's not very bold of you.

Comment

I agree.
                            Your role shouldn't be in the game if you can't post the information it gathers. I'm guessing if you did say it the game takes a huge turn and it shortens dramatically.

Originally posted by mdb17;1200442[B
                            ]Unlynch JLash

Lynch Pheltz[/B] ... Arcade is very likely his role and he is far more likely to be troll-aligned than forum-aligned.
                            Forgot to bold.

Comment

Your role shouldn't be in the game if you can't post the information it gathers. I'm guessing if you did say it the game takes a huge turn and it shortens dramatically.

Forgot to bold.
                              Twice.

Comment

Unlynch JLash

Lynch Pheltz
                                ... Arcade is very likely his role and he is far more likely to be troll-aligned than forum-aligned.
                                3rd times the charm

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                                That's not very bold of you.
                                Like this.

Comment

Working...
                                X