Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to play Mr. Opportunity Cost...but JLash and pheltzbahr have kind of gone all-in on this.

If Vitor is lynched and comes up Siena as Forum with a stalker-sounding description... Then we know who to talk to: JLash and pheltzbahr... If we lynch JLash or pheltzbahr, we potentially lose someone who is actually participating... Just saying, it shouldn't be a determining factor, but it is currently on my mind.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• JLash did you not say that you dont target people on day one? I was sure you said exactly that when vitor questioned you
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        JLash did you not say that you dont target people on day one? I was sure you said exactly that when vitor questioned you
        Are you not reading? I can't talk about my night 1 target. If I told you guys I targeted someone, you'd instantly ask who.

Comment

• unlynch JLash

So does this mean we lynch Vitor? I feel like lynching Vitor would tell us a lot regardless of what he comes up as, JLash not as much.

Why can't JLash reveal who he targeted night 1..???

Whoever it was obviously made him type in pink.

Hey JLash, why don't you just lead a lynch train on someone?
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Only one way to find out about JLash.

NC, did you send in a pm night 3?
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              unlynch JLash

So does this mean we lynch Vitor? I feel like lynching Vitor would tell us a lot regardless of what he comes up as, JLash not as much.

I already voted for Vitor!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                I already voted for Vitor!!
                Oh, now I get it. Haha. I don't wanna do that, because I don't know who that persons role is.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                  unlynch JLash

Blue is actually an outstanding point - are you allowed to vote for the person you targeted, provided you don't say "i'm voting for this person, because...well...you know", or something else to give it away? Obviously right now would be obvious, but in like three or four days?

Comment

• unlynch JLash

lynch Vitor

Like Swag said earlier, Vitor's death tells us a lot. I kind of feel sorry for him, but he played himself into this position.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                      Only one way to find out about JLash.

NC, did you send in a pm night 3?
                      Better yet did he target someone, that's what my role shows.

Comment

Odd nights I see who my target targets, if anyone.

Even nights I see who targeted my target, if anyone.
                        IBMG said he got redirected on Night 2.
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          Blue is actually an outstanding point - are you allowed to vote for the person you targeted, provided you don't say "i'm voting for this person, because...well...you know", or something else to give it away? Obviously right now would be obvious, but in like three or four days?
                          I was told I can't discuss my night 1 target, even after day 2 when I posted in pink or I'm DONE.

Comment

• well does it for me...all evidence is pointing to the fact that Vitor claimed that Pheltz is Arcade, JLash cant say who he targeted though Vitor says he targeted phetz...

unlynch JLash
                            lynch Pheltz

at the very least jlash has at least explained his role and position in this thing
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              IBMG said he got redirected on Night 2.
                              Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                              This, so much. Why the heck did we lynch him AGAIN?!

Bold is what is was. I saw a ban hammer mod kill, I knew someone had a mod as a role, I ousted him. Simple as that.

By the way, guys, if the forum is still down tomorrow, I suggest we lynch Kaiser. I didn't get anything peculiar in my PM, which I usually have in the past when I was redirected, so I don't think it was faulty info, but you never know.
                              Eh nevermind.... I am sleep-deprived.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

I was told I can't discuss my night 1 target, even after day 2 when I posted in pink or I'm DONE.
                                Can you discussing lynching someone that you feel would benefit the town?

Comment

Working...
                                X