X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    IBMG said he got redirected on Night 2.
    My PM said I was "all lone" and "no one else targeted him"

I find it weird he claimed investigator and no one has gone after him. Nahmean?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      I have 5 for JLash? Rednose, VF, SirA, NorthernCharge, kaiser.
      I looked back and yep 5, this is why i ask for vote counts, to check
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        Can you discussing lynching someone that you feel would benefit the town?
        My lynch vote is what it is. If my night 1 target picks up steam, I'll vote for them. But I'm not gonna risk getting modkilled for bringing them up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
          Oh, now I get it. Haha. I don't wanna do that, because I don't know who that persons role is.
          Well I feel like if you are not to reveal who you targeted then there is a reason for that. And they made your text turn pink, then they are either scum, or gay... not that there is anything wrong with that.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          Only one way to find out about JLash.

NC, did you send in a pm night 3?
          Originally posted by JLash View Post
          Better yet did he target someone, that's what my role shows.
          Well, I probably wouldn't have unvoted JLash if I had, right?
          CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

I was told I can't discuss my night 1 target, even after day 2 when I posted in pink or I'm DONE.
            I'll have to assume even casting a vote for this person counts then. Fair enough.

PS: You have now been unlynched for VF, Kaiser, NorthernCharge, Mdb, and Swag. I attribute this due to my awesome defense of you. We are now even for me almost getting you killed early in the last game. (And if you end up scum, I'm going to burn your house down)

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
              My man!!

Comment

I'll have to assume even casting a vote for this person counts then. Fair enough.

PS: You have now been unlynched for VF, Kaiser, NorthernCharge, Mdb, and Swag. I attribute this due to my awesome defense of you. We are now even for me almost getting you killed early in the last game. (And if you end up scum, I'm going to burn your house down)
                My change was his role-claim and then subsequent information from nightly ability. But if you wanna pat yourself on the back go ahead

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post

I see.
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

if you want to think that all the power to ya
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

My lynch vote is what it is. If my night 1 target picks up steam, I'll vote for them. But I'm not gonna risk getting modkilled for bringing them up.
                      Based solely on the information I have presented from the thread -- definitely not your Night 1 target results, definitely NOT that, do you feel pheltzbahr is a good lynch

^ Don't answer this, by the way, it's just I am tired and looking to amuse myself.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

Vitor - 10 - EllijayFalconsFan, pheltzbahr, SanchoPanza, JoeLegend, JLash, broncofan7, PSUShenanigans, Clovdyx, guru_92, The Kaiser
                        SirApurrpos - 1 - miamidolphin4life
                        JLash - 3 - Rednose, mdb17, SirApurrpos
                        pheltzbahr - 1 - vikingfan173

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch

Let me know if this is off.

Comment

• How about we get the Pheltz lynch train going and then we can see if JLash wants to get aboard this train?

Comment

• I'm happy some of you have seen the light as to why not to lynch JLash, unfortunately thats now being pointed at me. If Vitor wasn't scum he would've been lynched up long ago, look how long this is taking. If he comes up Forum, I know I'm f'd and you'll all point the finger at me. Risk I'm willing to take. I think my theory is solid and neither he nor MD4L comes in here to face the music. Not sure what else you guys need to see scumminess.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

How about we get the Pheltz lynch train going and then we can see if JLash wants to get aboard this train?
                              I doubt that the mods made him deny investigating pheltz
                              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

How about we get the Pheltz lynch train going and then we can see if JLash wants to get aboard this train?
                                Lol, yeah, see how quick this lynch picks up steam, scum have been waiting a while to check in and vote.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X