This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
    How about we get the Pheltz lynch train going and then we can see if JLash wants to get aboard this train?
    I was thinking that. But JLash voted for Vitor. Why would he vote for Vitor if Vitor truly did see him target Pheltz on night 1..??
    CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      Vote Count

Vitor - 10 - EllijayFalconsFan, pheltzbahr, SanchoPanza, JoeLegend, JLash, broncofan7, PSUShenanigans, Clovdyx, guru_92, The Kaiser
      SirApurrpos - 1 - miamidolphin4life
      JLash - 3 - Rednose, mdb17, SirApurrpos
      pheltzbahr - 1 - vikingfan173

With 25 alive and 24 voting, it's 13 to lynch

Let me know if this is off.
      i think mdbs is on pheltz but i think thats right otherwise. ask sancho.
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        Post #?

I'll fix it.

Comment

• Yeah Lynch Vitor

I feel like we could learn quite a lot from that. I can live with a lynch going wrong as long as we aren't in the same place as before afterwards.
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Lol, yeah, see how quick this lynch picks up steam, scum have been waiting a while to check in and vote.
            If it makes you feel any better, I am leaning more toward lynching Vitor at the moment.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Post #?

I'll fix it.
              last page somewhere. he literally f'ed up 3 times trying to do it but got it right eventually.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                I was thinking that. But JLash voted for Vitor. Why would he vote for Vitor if Vitor truly did see him target Pheltz on night 1..??
                Because he said he didn't want to start a lynch on someone that his info pointed to.

Originally posted by JLash View Post
                My lynch vote is what it is. If my night 1 target picks up steam, I'll vote for them. But I'm not gonna risk getting modkilled for bringing them up.
                Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                Yeah I put mine on Pheltz. I wanted to be a trend setter as Swag was hogging all the attention

Comment

Post #?

I'll fix it.
                  I 2nd that, mdb is here, he can confirm
                  sigpic

Comment

• Oh and I do think VF might have an innoncent indy role to have to vote for everyone. Whoever had that theory, makes a lot of sense.

Comment

• Vitor's defense strikes me as a "I don't really care" seeing as he basically isn't playing anymore.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• I was all for lynching vitor before CJs investigations and they came out that Vitor is troll, being opposite, if we do decide as a whole to lynch vitor and he is forum then we will affirm that CJ was correct
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          If it makes you feel any better, I am leaning more toward lynching Vitor at the moment.
                          It does make me feel better, because you were using some anti-SwAg logic back there for awhile.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                            My change was his role-claim and then subsequent information from nightly ability. But if you wanna pat yourself on the back go ahead
                            Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                            if you want to think that all the power to ya

I am.

Comment

• If Vitor was scum he would have been lynched a long time ago. His vote count has been high for ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                Oh and I do think VF might have an innoncent indy role to have to vote for everyone. Whoever had that theory, makes a lot of sense.
                                nope sorry, ive already been for lynching pheltz and that was a while ago...today is just a hard day
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X