Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JLash View Post
    I don't know what my targets do, I don't get abilities so I can't be 100% that it's a threat.
    If the mods wanted you to not post anything about them then it has to be something big.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I want to lynch Vitor, but I'm not going to do it because if he's The Bomb or something retarded I will be pissed.
      I don't give a ****, I'll do it, I'm dead if he's Forum anyway. Fag

      Unlynch Vitor
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JLash View Post
        I don't know what my targets do, I don't get abilities so I can't be 100% that it's a threat.
        when someone targets someone odds are that it isnt a threat with roleblockers, redirecters, protecters and any number of differnt abilities that isnt killing
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          It's unsettling at the moment. I don't know what to think, one thing confirms it the death of him or the death of pheltzbahr... Seeing as pheltz has gone all-in on it, and is actually participating, I am more willing to give him a chance... Since today was obviously just a horribad day of people yelling back and forth, with me being a main participant.
          You know who I'm voting for next.....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            like we thought md4l was?
            Well, claiming a fake investigative role and trying to lead a lynch as The Bomb is a pretty good strategy... I'm sleep-deprived, I can be paranoid for a little.
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              It's unsettling at the moment. I don't know what to think, one thing confirms it the death of him or the death of pheltzbahr... Seeing as pheltz has gone all-in on it, and is actually participating, I am more willing to give him a chance... Since today was obviously just a horribad day of people yelling back and forth, with me being a main participant.
              I want to see some of those red letters again
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Well, claiming a fake investigative role and trying to lead a lynch as The Bomb is a pretty good strategy... I'm sleep-deprived, I can be paranoid for a little.
                Swag if you lynch Vitor now then Pheltz finishes him off the day would be over...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                  So you got no cahones?
                  Yeah, plus now we all win if he's the bomb pheltz dies. Yay, right?

                  Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  I don't give a ****, I'll do it, I'm dead if he's Forum anyway. Fag

                  Unlynch Vitor
                  Lynch Vitor fag
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                  That's how you sound.
                  lmao

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Well, claiming a fake investigative role and trying to lead a lynch as The Bomb is a pretty good strategy... I'm sleep-deprived, I can be paranoid for a little.
                    You're not the final vote now.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      I don't give a ****, I'll do it, I'm dead if he's Forum anyway. Fag

                      Unlynch Vitor
                      I don't get this
                      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                      Team CKane

                      Comment


                      • Unlynch Vitor
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • Bye Bye Scum!

                          Lynch Vitor
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                          Comment


                          • ah because of the last vote... bombs can be random though
                            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                            Team CKane

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                              I don't get this
                              it amkes it far more likely hed be forum given how hard hes pushing...Is tillthink hes arcade though
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                              CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

                              Comment


                              • damn it swag!
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X