X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can a brother get a writeup?

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
      What the f*ck is Pheltz doing here? He said earlier that he had his son's 2nd birthday dinner to go to.
      Yeah it's 7:30 probablyover already if he is here.

Also why won't you vote? The "It messes my program's calculations up" excuse doesn't cut it for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        It's a day wasted if this was a bad lynch. Like you said earlier today and the next day were crucial if the town was going to win.

If I'm right, I'll keep mentioning it for the next 24 hours in every post like you did, right? That's how it works? If I'm wrong, I'll hide in a dark hole though!
        at least you werent here when CJ came and told us he knew for 100% sure hyper was a troll...SMH
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
          May my last words be:

StudMuffin.
          Me or BroncosCon?
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I never hide or shy away from my mistakes in these games if that was a shot at me lol, I took credit for the good and the bad.

And yes, you can complain and I'll deal with it - still, didn't defend him like I defended Hyper, who definitely still loves me.
            First part was a shot, second part wasn't. I probably just won't be around much tomorrow with work, then work drinks, then do something that night, probably gonna be 24 hours before I'm back on again which is similar to hiding in a dark hole from a WF viewpoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
              at least you werent here when CJ came and told us he knew for 100% sure hyper was a troll...SMH
              Bad memories bro, just give Hyper a <3 and move on... Win the game for him, as long as Town wins he still gets the W.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

I was and I voted for Hyper even though my initial reaction was that Hyper's play resembled town not scum...oopsies.

Comment

I was and I voted for Hyper even though my initial reaction was that Hyper's play resembled town not scum...oopsies.
                  well we know who we are lynching tomorrow

sarcasm...durrrrrrr
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

well we know who we are lynching tomorrow

sarcasm...durrrrrrr
                    I'm lost...who are we hinting at here?

Comment

Yes. It is mind-numbingly frustrating that I defended him for 4 hours and people disregarded their better judgment in favor of a PM... Common, Hyper was the only one to trust me from the very start on Link and never switched his vote despite all the shenanigans of the day... I don't know what else I could give you guys as far as "hard evidence" went.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                        What the f*ck is Pheltz doing here? He said earlier that he had his son's 2nd birthday dinner to go to.
                        I'm back. We went at 5.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I really hope IBMG has something to share with us during the night about his results from last night since he couldn't post all day :/

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            I'm back. We went at 5.

Seriously, how late do people think 2 year olds eat dinner?

Comment

I'm lost...who are we hinting at here?
                              well my feeling is that Vitor is forum so we will be lynching Pheltz, if hes scum then we most likely are lynching CJ or trying md4l again
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Yes. It is mind-numbingly frustrating that I defended him for 4 hours and people disregarded their better judgment in favor of a PM... Common, Hyper was the only one to trust me from the very start on Link and never switched his vote despite all the shenanigans of the day... I don't know what else I could give you guys as far as "hard evidence" went.
                                You can't expect somebody to follow along with you based on logic and trust alone. That's not how the game is played, little bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X