Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have at least two factions, so is this third an Indy just taking out randoms?? Also, what do you guys think Taylor and Sancho's roles did?

Comment

• also not to mention he killed off hyper so I approve this one
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• This is the point where the whispers begin of lynching me for still being alive.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• We got ****ing raped tonight.

Comment

• Remember that time we lynched Link?

Lynch NorthernCharge

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
              Remember that time we lynched Link?

Lynch NorthernCharge
              I'm not following this?

Comment

• Not good. Anyone got info they wanna share?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  This is the point where the whispers begin of lynching me for still being alive.
                  sort of but not yet, I think CJ should be our main target he cleared off one of our best players and its entirely possible hes aligned with walter C
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• 1st of all on the Vitor Lynch I am the man. 2nd I think one of the kills was a mod kill. looking at the day phase write up.
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                      Night Five

------------------

Taylor091 is just doing his thing. Whatever that thing is. I’m not totally sure. But he’s doing it. Suddenly, he gets an important-looking message.

Taylor091, or should we say, VIKINGFAN173?

“What in the fuck?” Taylor thinks. But he goes on, intrigued by the nonsensicality of this apparent accusation.

TAYLOR091,” the message reads, “WHO THE HELL ARE YOU? NO, REALLY, WHO ARE YOU? YOU BARELY POST ANYWHERE, AND YET YOU DEEM YOURSELF WORTHY OF SUCH SACRED FORUM CEREMONIES AS THE CMD AND THE BIZZARO LEAGUE? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?”

At this point, Taylor is thinking, “Well, I can post more, I guess,” but as he continued to read he realized he did not have an option.

“BUT WE SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR LIES, VIKINGFAN173. YES. VIKINGFAN. STOP BEING SO PARANOID. DO AWAY WITH THE INFERIORITY COMPLEX. THE WORLD IS NOT OUT TO GET THE VIKINGS. AND STOP GETTING SO BUTTHURT WHEN PEOPLE SUGGEST DERRICK ROSE ISN’T GOD’S GIFT TO THE POINT GUARD POSITION. MEET BAN-HAMMER.”

Taylor knows what’s coming. He’s well aware of what happened to Cicero. All he can do is close his eyes and pray.

But God was not there for him this time.

He’s knocked against his own wall by a massive, possessed hammer, and when he wakes, his desktop has been destroyed.

He determines that Walterfootball was not his calling, and goes on to serve as a preacher.

Taylor091 is dead. He was Vikingfan173, The Devout Christian, Forum-Aligned.
                      just spot on lol

that bold is uncalled for
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        1st of all on the Vitor Lynch I am the man. 2nd I think one of the kills was a mod kill. looking at the day phase write up.
                        Sancho's death looked troll-ish.

Comment

• I agree Lynch CJ. he was one of my top suspects anyways. Rush voting day 2, He got Hyper lynched, and he tried to save Vitor knowing his investigations are opposite.

Comment

• D Rose is gods gift to the PG spot. Ask CP3 LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              Sancho's death looked troll-ish.
                              Ok so you saying IBMG was mod killed or is there 3 killers

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                just spot on lol

that bold is uncalled for
                                Well, he makes a valid point....Banhammer Stock Up?

And seriously. I get the banhammer kill. I get the stealing of Sanchos' stuff. But who the hell made IBMG his *****?

Comment

Working...
                                X