X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    Ok so you saying IBMG was mod killed or is there 3 killers
    Well if you remember, night 1 there was two kills and an attempted kill on md4l. So yea, 3 killers.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      I love it lol...skipped over the final two, but I have got to say what was bugging me to say the entire time the thread was close

Vitor was scum, good job everyone, but that points exactly to CJ...did he lie about his investigation??? it is entirely possible, in order not to expose his friends, he came to the aid of vitor multiple times...he also said he is mcnulty, well what do you know cherpinky aligned so are siena and mcnulty connected? I think they are and that CJ is scum trying to become an ally to sway us

lynch chicagojay
      I agree. It doesn't add up for CJ, right now... Given what has happened, I am even theorizing that JLash targeted CJ on Night 1.

Waiting for OP to be updated for rest of people I am suspicious of.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
        Well if you remember, night 1 there was two kills and an attempted kill on md4l. So yea, 3 killers.
        I forgot that failed attempt was night 1.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Yes, but there was a troll, a banhammer, and an assassination attempt (via knife). On night two, the thief that robbed Hunter had a knife, and Nas was robbed before getting shanked.

This night, we had a ban, a thief with a knife, and then an assaulter.

Comment

• Guys I'm telling you NorthernCharge is troll-aligned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
              Yes, but there was a troll, a banhammer, and an assassination attempt (via knife). On night two, the thief that robbed Hunter had a knife, and Nas was robbed before getting shanked.

This night, we had a ban, a thief with a knife, and then an assaulter.
              Potentially 4 killers you're saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                Guys I'm telling you NorthernCharge is troll-aligned.
                Well one time, CJ said "guys trust me Hyper is troll aligned" and he wasn't. Nahmean? It just isn't that simple now.

Comment

Well one time, CJ said "guys trust me Hyper is troll aligned" and he wasn't. Nahmean? It just isn't that simple now.
                  He was the flawed investigator. I am not Jlash.

Comment

• Come on guys have I steered you guys wrong yet. CJ tried to protect Vitor.

Comment

Potentially 4 killers you're saying?
                      I'm saying I have no CLUE what's going on at this point. We hadn't seen a really Trolly killing in awhile, and the Internet Bully seems like somebody who would hurt feelings...but he died after his only appearance on Night 1. I could only assume that those two facts pretty much made it a slam dunk case that Link was the Troll killer. Assuming there's only one killer in Cherepinsky aligned (which we have no proof of that there's only one, and we don't know for a fact they even HAVE a killer), does that mean the Trolls got TWO killers and there's an Indy SK-type role out there?

We know[ish] what you do - you get anything last night?
                      Swag...you shoot under par last night?

And lastly, Eli...I'm willing to consider your claim, but you know what happens if you screw us, right?

Comment

He was the flawed investigator. I am not Jlash.
                        So your claiming investigator huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          I'm saying I have no CLUE what's going on at this point. We hadn't seen a really Trolly killing in awhile, and the Internet Bully seems like somebody who would hurt feelings...but he died after his only appearance on Night 1. I could only assume that those two facts pretty much made it a slam dunk case that Link was the Troll killer. Assuming there's only one killer in Cherepinsky aligned (which we have no proof of that there's only one, and we don't know for a fact they even HAVE a killer), does that mean the Trolls got TWO killers and there's an Indy SK-type role out there?

We know[ish] what you do - you get anything last night?
                          Swag...you shoot under par last night?

And lastly, Eli...I'm willing to consider your claim, but you know what happens if you screw us, right?
                          I can live with it.

Me and Cjay targeted Hyper on night one.

Cjay said he was scum.

I was Hyper's greatest defender.

Figure it out guys.

Comment

So your claiming investigator huh.
                            I'm saying NorthernCharge is troll-aligned.

Comment

Come on guys have I steered you guys wrong yet. CJ tried to protect Vitor.
                              Well, you accused IBMG, pheltzbahr, VF, MD4L, Vitor, Nasmatic...

You're bound to be right sometime.

Anyway, I am down to lynch CJ, but what Eli is saying intrigues me.
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

I can live with it.

Me and Cjay targeted Hyper on night one.

Cjay said he was scum.

I was Hyper's greatest defender.

Figure it out guys.
                                Seems valid.

Comment

Working...
                                X