This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    I was behind lynching Kaiser or Eli before the game started. Both have seemed pretty ****y since the end of last game and in the sign up thread. I don't really care which one.

Let's also remember we have a lot of stupid people playing this game. Remember day 2 or so last game when we had two town people investigate/role block or something another town and they were the top two suspects? I've seen a lot of what I consider stupid posts so far, but I'm tending to believe they just suck at this game/defending themselves/others rather than be scum.
    Woah bro, be nice.

Attack the argument/strategy, not the player; and leave mah posts alone, or else - OH SNAP, THREAT!!!!
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      And it's **** like this that we lynched Vitor last game. Why did we lynch Vitor? Because we let emotions get the best of us, we had no knowledge of him being scum. You guys need to stop letting your emotions get in the way of your gameplay. Bringing emotions in from past games is how the town (or forum in this case) get themselves in trouble early (we lost the doctor last game, somebody I sure could have used on night 4). Everybody said "Haha we lynched Vitor" and then when the town really needed a protector there was nobody there. Hyper was right when his introduction said "preconceptions have been the downfall of humans" and it relates directly to how the town (or forum in this case again) have played Mafia.

I'm not going to explain why I did the troll posting but it served a purpose. That purpose was not just to troll people although I had to make it look that way at the time. People also need to realize that they lose leverage when they post things publicly. The greatest example I can think of would be in Poena when somebody said that they were going to speed lynch in order to get role-claims from people. What happened? No more speed lynching and no more role-claims happened that day. The only people who gain anything from posting stuff in the thread that would be considered good are scum because they are trying to persuade the people not to vote for them.
      I don't care about the last game(s). Live with the repurcussions of your actions. Maybe you'll learn something.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

And it's **** like this that we lynched Vitor last game. Why did we lynch Vitor? Because we let emotions get the best of us, we had no knowledge of him being scum. You guys need to stop letting your emotions get in the way of your gameplay. Bringing emotions in from past games is how the town (or forum in this case) get themselves in trouble early (we lost the doctor last game, somebody I sure could have used on night 4). Everybody said "Haha we lynched Vitor" and then when the town really needed a protector there was nobody there. Hyper was right when his introduction said "preconceptions have been the downfall of humans" and it relates directly to how the town (or forum in this case again) have played Mafia.

I'm not going to explain why I did the troll posting but it served a purpose. That purpose was not just to troll people although I had to make it look that way at the time. People also need to realize that they lose leverage when they post things publicly. The greatest example I can think of would be in Poena when somebody said that they were going to speed lynch in order to get role-claims from people. What happened? No more speed lynching and no more role-claims happened that day. The only people who gain anything from posting stuff in the thread that would be considered good are scum because they are trying to persuade the people not to vote for them.
        I actually consider the downfall of the Town for last game when I was lynched - maybe I'm slightly bias though.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          I don't care about the last game(s). Live with the repurcussions of your actions. Maybe you'll learn something.
          You have to learn from history or you rush blindly into a situation without knowing any sort of information about what you are up against. Every person has already said something about learning from past games and how to improve their play styles and yet you are the only one who is trying to discredit that argument?

WIFOM?

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I actually consider the downfall of the Town for last game when I was lynched - maybe I'm slightly bias though.
          Even if you managed to live through that day with role-claiming and the town lynched Cent or Link instead then I would have killed you during the night phase.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Woah bro, be nice.

Attack the argument/strategy, not the player; and leave mah posts alone, or else - OH SNAP, THREAT!!!!
            I'm not trying to attack one person, I'm just trying to say from last games experience, we can't always trust bad moves as scummy.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

You have to learn from history or you rush blindly into a situation without knowing any sort of information about what you are up against. Every person has already said something about learning from past games and how to improve their play styles and yet you are the only one who is trying to discredit that argument?

WIFOM?

Even if you managed to live through that day with role-claiming and the town lynched Cent or Link instead then I would have killed you during the night phase.
              @bold, I have learned nothing recently. I know all.

I was immune to night kills, lmao - even you couldn't kill me, you scummy bastard.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Did you ninja edit?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  Did you ninja edit?
                  Originally posted by IBleedMidnightGreen View Post
                  Unlynch Ckane

Did Kaiser just ninja edit his own white text?
                  Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                  I don't read or even acknowledge white text. I just scan through pages looking for bold. Every vote or unvote has to be bolded and black.
                  Can we just add a no white text rule? It just simplifies things.

Comment

So you did ninja edit.
                    "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                    Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                    20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                    Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                    4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                    Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

You didn't answer the simplest of questions. Did you edit your post?
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Day 1 is so bittersweet. I'm so pumped to be playing again but this day always takes so long.
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                          So you did ninja edit.
                          I'm just asking this but why would it matter if I ninja'd when it was white text which is "technically not apart of gameplay" as evidenced by IBMG's vote still being on Swag when he un-lynched. That post was directed at one person who doesn't look at white text, so really should it matter?

I'm not going to answer the question as well because I know you two already have your minds set that you want to lynch me, as evidenced in your argument to lynch nobody and then immediately switching to lynch me. If you guys are willing to lynch me based on if I white text edited not based on gameplay because you want to "police yourself" when the mods have already posted in this thread numerous times and said nothing about it then I'll be happy to give my spot in the game to Paddy just for the biased stupidity that happens in this thread.

If I edited then I would have been mod-killed already so that's your answer.

Comment

I'm just asking this but why would it matter if I ninja'd when it was white text which is "technically not apart of gameplay" as evidenced by IBMG's vote still being on Swag when he un-lynched. That post was directed at one person who doesn't look at white text, so really should it matter?

I'm not going to answer the question as well because I know you two already have your minds set that you want to lynch me, as evidenced in your argument to lynch nobody and then immediately switching to lynch me. If you guys are willing to lynch me based on if I white text edited not based on gameplay because you want to "police yourself" when the mods have already posted in this thread numerous times and said nothing about it then I'll be happy to give my spot in the game to Paddy just for the biased stupidity that happens in this thread.

If I edited then I would have been mod-killed already so that's your answer.
                            Can mods tell if someone edited a post if it was a ninja edit?

Comment

• Just because it doesnt count as a vote it doesnt mean its not a part of gameplay.
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• No Lynching is for pussies. Step up and kill people.

Comment

Working...
                                X