This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    I want to lynch CJay for his involvement with Vitor and MD4L, but I get the feeling that may have been anticipated by the Cherepinsky Crew and prepared for. NLights is brand new information that can't be prepared for, so I'm going to trust Eli on this one. Fair warning, I will probably unvote if this goes too quick or new info is revealed.

Lynch NLights
    That contradicts so much.

They don't have time to prepare, so you're lynching him, but if it goes too fast, then you're unlynching to give them time to prepare.

I agree though, just funny.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I said it several times, village idiot, you get your ability yet?
      Did you really say that Fag Dynasty?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        Did you really say that Fag Dynasty?
        So that is a yes.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          I want to lynch CJay for his involvement with Vitor and MD4L, but I get the feeling that may have been anticipated by the Cherepinsky Crew and prepared for. NLights is brand new information that can't be prepared for, so I'm going to trust Eli on this one. Fair warning, I will probably unvote if this goes too quick or new info is revealed.

Lynch NLights
          If NorthernCharge has a special ability he can use it to take me out. Trust me Pheltz, look at the Hyper situation where I defended him.

Comment

• Chg, there's 21 alive, not 20. Phone isn't letting me edit or PM
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Day Six:

chicagojay - 2 - vikingfan173, JoeLegend

NorthernCharge - 7 - EllijayFalconsFan, SirApurrpos, SwAg Dynasty, clovdyx, The Kaiser, Pheltzbahr, Jlash

With 21 alive, it’s 11 to lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                Chg, there's 21 alive, not 20. Phone isn't letting me edit or PM
                Noted.

Comment

That contradicts so much.

They don't have time to prepare, so you're lynching him, but if it goes too fast, then you're unlynching to give them time to prepare.

I agree though, just funny.
                  I'm less concerned with the validity of the info than how speed lynches go down. Everyone's been off of here for 24 hours and want to get back to biz. I'm not sure a newly uncovered scum/faction can do anything (ability wise) to manipulate. I trust Eli based on the Hyper defense and what he has now. Just don't want to see this go down in 1/2 an hour.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

So that is a yes.
                    I'm quite the unpredictable person. You have already been wrong about me once, and you might be wrong about me again.

Comment

• I'm tired. While we are waiting for other players whats up.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I'm worried that I didn't have a role in this game .

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          I'm tired. While we are waiting for other players whats up.
                          Well you're scum and either you guys have a scum revive or we had what was maybe the dumbest town play ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            I'm quite the unpredictable person. You have already been wrong about me once, and you might be wrong about me again.
                            Village Idiot or scum.

You gonna say "I am the Village Idiot" or not?

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Anyone else having issues with page load times? I'm only getting issues here on the Forum and not at other sites.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                Well you're scum and either you guys have a scum revive or we had what was maybe the dumbest town play ever.
                                What play was that. I have seen this act before superstar.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Working...
                                X