Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow seven votes in one hour of unlock? Only staying a bit before I go out for the night but I mentioned earlier how that one killer only had a night one kill then NLights said that he was gone for a bit (forget the reason). So CJ was wrong on all 4. A definitely lynch target next time. I won't believe him if he says someone is town/scum because hell know were on to him. But a potential killer is much more important right now so I will Lynch NLights
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      You are just saying that because Lee Squared just said that in another thread.
      I've been down to lynch you since Day 3.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• I was thinking during the night phase about the troll roles. I remembered pantherfaninfl as being a troll, but in this game he is forum, but his name is also still on the members list of the forum, so he isn't banned. Arhymemaster is a banned troll, so I am thinking that all of the troll faction might be based on people that are banned. If somebody discovers a role name from an investigation or a PM, you can go to http://forum.walterfootball.com/memberlist.php and check to see if their name is on the list. If their role name isn't on the list, it means they are banned and you can be 100% certain they are troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
          Lynch NCharge
          2nd vote of the game, how's it feel? Hopefully this one brings a better result than Hyper.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• All caught up. I like the NCharge lynch, he has been extremely quiet, just like he was last game.

Lynch NLights

Comment

• That's 11 right? I can't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                All caught up. I like the NCharge lynch, he has been extremely quiet, just like he was last game.

Lynch NLights
                I think that's 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  2nd vote of the game, how's it feel? Hopefully this one brings a better result than Hyper.
                  Feels sh*tty. I've been a$$ backwards this whole game, so it isn't a good sign for us that I believe Elli.

Comment

• Where is Eli. we get a rush vote and I ask him a question and he is gone.
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      That's 11 right? I can't count.
                      Ive got 10
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                        I was thinking during the night phase about the troll roles. I remembered pantherfaninfl as being a troll, but in this game he is forum, but his name is also still on the members list of the forum, so he isn't banned. Arhymemaster is a banned troll, so I am thinking that all of the troll faction might be based on people that are banned. If somebody discovers a role name from an investigation or a PM, you can go to http://forum.walterfootball.com/memberlist.php and check to see if their name is on the list. If their role name isn't on the list, it means they are banned and you can be 100% certain they are troll.
                        I doubt it. I think arhyme is the only real poster they bother to ban anymore, and I don't even know about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          Ive got 10

We had 7 before and then got Egg, Joe Switched, PSU and then Prodigy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            I doubt it. I think arhyme is the only real poster they bother to ban anymore, and I don't even know about that.
                            Yeah, maybe, but I remember a couple years ago, it seemed like they used to ban people all of the time for trolling. Wraith might have pulled some names out of the way-back machine.

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                              We had 7 before and then got Egg, Joe Switched, PSU and then Prodigy.
                              You sir are correct
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                Ive got 10
                                its 11. 7 plus egg me joe prodigy.

also arent u dead?
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X