Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    None of the euros are online obviously. Not even a slight defense for an ncharge lynch. leads me to suspect them a little.
    The euros avoid suspicion for a while by limited posting, but it only works for so long.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

    That's how you sound.
    lmao

    Comment


    • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      I have a feeling that someone must be using an ability, or they are just using the excuse so we dont night post
      Actually in some variations of Mafia Night posting is not allowed.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
        We should also give some thought as to what roles could be Cherepinsky-aligned. The role of Siena was Cherepinsky-aligned, but the role of CKane wasn't.
        Ckane has been a mod for like a year though, Siena has been around for the long haul (I think?).
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
          Actually in some variations of Mafia Night posting is not allowed.
          Those games are evil though ):
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
            We should also give some thought as to what roles could be Cherepinsky-aligned. The role of Siena was Cherepinsky-aligned, but the role of CKane wasn't.
            Ckane is the step child of mods LOL
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Ckane has been a mod for like a year though, Siena has been around for the long haul (I think?).
              I was thinking something along the same lines, as well. Mods pre-2009 might be Cherepinsky-aligned.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                agreed, but he also said Vitor is troll and he wasnt he was a secondary faction so my thought is he was bull****ting us and hes cherpinsky aligned, anyway he should be our next lynch dependant on what NLights turns up

                I agree, he's been suspect.

                Comment


                • So what mods have been here for the long hual. Siena and....
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                    Actually in some variations of Mafia Night posting is not allowed.
                    then why has it been half night posting and half thread locked? its not been consistant
                    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                    CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                    CMD V NFC North Champion

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      So what mods have been here for the long hual. Siena and....
                      I'm not really sure on that, and I'm also not willing to bet anything on it yet either because CJay said he is McNulty, and I am leaning toward him being Cherepinsky-aligned.

                      Comment


                      • How about IR. Would his name alone make him prone to getting hurt(Lynched or murdered)
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                          I'm not really sure on that, and I'm also not willing to bet anything on it yet either because CJay said he is McNulty, and I am leaning toward him being Cherepinsky-aligned.
                          CJ's got a lot of **** on him right now lol. I think McNulty has been here a while but i may be wrong.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                          Comment


                          • Here is what we know about CJay:

                            He convinced me and some others to lynch Hyper.
                            He knew he had a false result for Joe, but practically begged us to believe that he would be correct on Hyper.
                            He said he is McNulty.
                            He said he wouldn't turn up forum-aligned if investigated.

                            Comment


                            • Chg do you do write ups or is that all on WDYW?
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by egg shen View Post
                                here is what we know about cjay:

                                He convinced me and some others to lynch hyper.
                                He knew he had a false result for joe, but practically begged us to believe that he would be correct on hyper.
                                He said he is mcnulty.
                                he said he wouldn't turn up forum-aligned if investigated.
                                he did??

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X