X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Also, after just reading back:

Good spot by Taylor on the information made solely out of thread information. I can't believe I didn't say anything on that, but a point of interest is that CJ said he found Town 2 days ago - if Indies, whatever else there may be, or a role-block of the killer took place he would be SOL in that fake-claim, so it was a big risk to take if it were fake, but for the moment I believe...

And since no one else pointed it out, I thought I should because it will inevitably look suspicious if I do not:

CJ is McNulty
    Vitor is Siena

Theoretically, they could be aligned with one another...but at the moment, I do not believe this to be the case because I did look back and CJ defended Nas as Ckane.
    interesting quote by swagg, why is he so sure they are not aligned? To me its pretty much a foregone conclusion that CJ is scum

lets remember how much we took cjs word for everything and it turns our he knew his investigation of joe was wrong yet pushed for hyper, pushed for Taylor and defended Vitor...thats him attacking three confirmed forum and defending teh scum, its pretty damning
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Not to get ahead of ourselves, but what of the MD4L situation?
      How does one kill that which cannot be killed?

The parallel between people in this game dealing with MD4L and the mods dealing with Leelee back when they kept trying to ban her and she just kept making new accounts until they gave up is amazing. At the very least, that part of the game has given me a good chuckle.

Comment

lynch him

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post

The parallel between people in this game dealing with MD4L and the mods dealing with Leelee back when they kept trying to ban her and she just kept making new accounts until they gave up is amazing. At the very least, that part of the game has given me a good chuckle.
        I only did it so I'd have a super strong Mafia role.

Comment

What, are you working with me?
          I said it first lol, him or CJ, I believe all three are aligned.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

What, are you working with me?
            Divine-intervention.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post

For sure, chg's a mindfucker after all. You too WDYW, your writeups rule!
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• So ChicagoJay is either a town cop that gets everything wrong OR a scum cop.

If I die tonight or another 100% scum doesn't come up we have to go with ChicagoJay.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  So ChicagoJay is either a town cop that gets everything wrong OR a scum cop.

If I die tonight or another 100% scum doesn't come up we have to go with ChicagoJay.
                  Agreed 100%

Comment

I think MD4L is pheltzbahr now like he said.

It's kind of a weird thing to make up.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      interesting quote by swagg, why is he so sure they are not aligned? To me its pretty much a foregone conclusion that CJ is scum

lets remember how much we took cjs word for everything and it turns our he knew his investigation of joe was wrong yet pushed for hyper, pushed for Taylor and defended Vitor...thats him attacking three confirmed forum and defending teh scum, its pretty damning
                      That is from 3 days ago.

Why are you pushing so hard to lead a lynch on me based off of nothing?
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

That is from 3 days ago.

And I even brought it up.

Lordie, you are reaching.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                          So ChicagoJay is either a town cop that gets everything wrong OR a scum cop.

Whats the point of a scum cop?

Comment

I think MD4L is pheltzbahr now like he said.

It's kind of a weird thing to make up.
                            He was spoutin' bouts a lot. I remember he threw accusations around...SirA I for sure, Sancho I think, Eli? White Boarders got notes?
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

That is from 3 days ago.

all im saying is that you are far too quick to defend CJ, how about that whole thing about you yelling so we could wait for Cj who once again gave us bad info...why are you not commenting on this cj thing? I have not really seen you say anything on the matter yet
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

He was spoutin' bouts a lot. I remember he threw accusations around...SirA I for sure, Sancho I think, Eli? White Boarders got notes?
                                I'd be down to lynch him to test his story, but I think CJ has to go since his results are all over the place and if I don't VF will think I am aligned with him because...I don't know why.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X