This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    I did not infer anything, you did it yourself all I did was point out certain facts that have happened.
    You asked about the Serial Killer, and I asked a question about your question and you said "Got it." - that is inferring VF lol
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Role-block?
      Yeah, but I dont get how the role blockers would not role-block someone for two nights in a row if they saw that only one person died a particular night.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        what is highly disturbing is how IBMG died, is that an arcade ability where he can kill one person ?
        I actually think IBMG's killer was Swag. Not Swag who is playing the game, but the role of Swag.

Go read the write up again. It talked about how big of a figure the man was, and how he used his physicality to have his way with IBMG. That doesnt sound like arcade to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          I actually think IBMG's killer was Swag. Not Swag who is playing the game, but the role of Swag.

Go read the write up again. It talked about how big of a figure the man was, and how he used his physicality to have his way with IBMG. That doesnt sound like arcade to me.
          Disregard this. Forgot that part about "give us a QB". Cant be swag.

Comment

I am trying to keep track of who gets online between now and the end tomorrow morning, if there isn't a kill, maybe they didn't have time to get on and send it before the 12 hours was up?

Role-block?
            If kills have restrictions? Doubling up on targets between separate factions?

Comment

What I dont get is how one night there is only 1 kill, but the next there is 3.
              Interesting point. I thought that Link might have been a non-inheritive kill with the timing, but doesn't hold true now. Haven't examined with this new set to correlate, anyone have a grid on mostly likely Troll kills?
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• ill be around tomorrow morning, got some good feelings about CJ though
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Yeah, but I dont get how the role blockers would not role-block someone for two nights in a row if they saw that only one person died a particular night.
                  Yeah, I don't know. I figured that would be the course of action, but eh, to every role-blocker their own strategy I s'pose.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post

I read this and was like "ah hell, what is everyone ganging up on me?", then I kept reading and looked at the write-up and got a good laugh hahaha.

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  Disregard this. Forgot that part about "give us a QB". Cant be swag.
                  So, Dolphin fan?

Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                  If kills have restrictions? Doubling up on targets between separate factions?
                  Kind of long odds on that one. 2 groups of 3-5 people picking the same person out of 25ish people?

Possible, but unlikely - not to be discounted though.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Hellou
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      Hellou
                      What's going one

Team CKane

Comment

What's going one
                        My balls are itchy

Team CKane

Comment

My balls are itchy
                          srsly

Team CKane

Comment

• on a more serious note... I hate all of you

Team CKane

Comment

on a more serious note... I hate all of you
                              We hit Troll, what is bad about that?

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

We hit Troll, what is bad about that?
                                you

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X