X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
    Leelee is no innocent flower. I just thought you should know
    He'll figure it out when (s)he gives him the insanity treatment. Buffalo.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      I've been there before
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        I thought she lived in Australia?

Comment

• no
          TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Whos still up? Social ended earlier than expected so now I'm bored. I ont suspect swag, but if he lasts a few more days, hes someon we have to consider to lynch.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
              no
              ur back? i hope ur just really busyy...

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                Whos still up? Social ended earlier than expected so now I'm bored. I ont suspect swag, but if he lasts a few more days, hes someon we have to consider to lynch.
                So, if there is any scum reading this, don't kill me because the Town will do it to satisfy intense paranoia.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  So, if there is any scum reading this, don't kill me because the Town will do it to satisfy intense paranoia.
                  haha exactly. I got ur back bro.

Comment

• and where do u go to college bc ur sleep scheule is puzzling to me

Comment

we will see, you last into the last 10 then it gets highly suspicious
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        ur back? i hope ur just really busyy...
                        Yes, plus power outages. Luckily it's the weekend so I'll be on a lot.
                        TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          we will see, you last into the last 10 then it gets highly suspicious
                          So basically, I am doomed if I survive much longer.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                          and where do u go to college bc ur sleep scheule is puzzling to me
                          I only have Tuesday-Thursday classes...and it puzzles me more than you could ever imagine. It's messed up due to a few all-nighters that I then go straight through.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

I feel like we've heard this before.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

ill buy this. but notice how cj hasnt said anything yet. whether he scummy or not. also one of those damn eruos is prob the guy who keeps turning off the lights. f him

Comment

So basically, I am doomed if I survive much longer.

I only have Tuesday-Thursday classes...and it puzzles me more than you could ever imagine. It's messed up due to a few all-nighters that I then go straight through.
                                dude thats fing awesome. i try to do that bc the business school has tues thurs classes but i gotta take stat classses too and they mwf. i like my schedule this year tho. if ur ma, im assuming ur est so just tryta sleep at like 1-2. thats what i do. more 2 bc i dont have class till 945 or 10 every day. u go to bc or bu?

Comment

Working...
                                X