This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Wellllll his career is probably over and we have him for like six more seasons at over 6 mil per so were kinda ****ed that way. But really Jordy is > Hartline. Joe thinks Hartline is so good. I'd USUALLY rather have Plax than him.

Welp, time for me to go to sleep. Gonna be weird waking up to see who is lynched. Talk to everyone when I wake up. Damn those Euros.
    I dont know **** about hockey I just root blindly for the NUMBA ONE team in hockey lol

my fav playa is toews though
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• We lost 3 of os in one night, that is disturbing. Maybe the SK and/or the Indy killer have % of how often they are sucessfull ?
      We also should not leave the idea of a converting faction out b/c I m disturbed that certain players are still alive.

Nice job on NLights. Virus was his role. Is that killer or roleblocker ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
        We lost 3 of os in one night, that is disturbing. Maybe the SK and/or the Indy killer have % of how often they are sucessfull ?

We also should not leave the idea of a converting faction out b/c I m disturbed that certain players are still alive.

Nice job on NLights. Virus was his role. Is that killer or roleblocker ?
        Just say it

Everyone thinks I'm scum because I'm still alive ):
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Okay, not going to try and defend myself the evidence is damming. At least I'll go down in a blaze of glory with Vikingfan been wrong.

On that note some of you guys are idiots for discussing my lynch at night. Sets me up to be framed.

I got sancho as Walter aligned last night sonyeah my results are total ****. I wanna apologise to town and especially hyper again. If I were mcnulty I'd be really offended that chg and WDYW think he's that retarded (well not really but my role does suck ass). I wish I could leave you guys with something insightful but my best guess would be jlash.

Good luck forum, I'm sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Just say it

Everyone thinks I'm scum because I'm still alive ):
            Good luck with stopping Vikingfan/Joe from jumping on scum lynches. I don't envy you.

Comment

• Finally if there's a townie with a kill ability I would suggest killing me now. We really cant waste another lynch

Comment

• love the write-up, hate the locked night phases, since I have such long times till I can post something again, or can't give my thoughts on the nights happenings.
                I'm still not sure,if CJ just played horribly or is scum...
                It seems like he is a backwards cop and plays really, really horribly,
                or he is scum and shaping the whole thing to look like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  Someone roleblock mdb tonight.
                  Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                  I have a good feeling about him as well. I was on the fence about the Hyper lynch and his comments is what made me lean toward lynching Hyper.
                  Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  roleblock mdb
                  where does this come from?
                  I could support it, though, mdb seemed scummy all game to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                    love the write-up, hate the locked night phases, since I have such long times till I can post something again, or can't give my thoughts on the nights happenings.
                    I'm still not sure,if CJ just played horribly or is scum...
                    It seems like he is a backwards cop and plays really, really horribly,
                    or he is scum and shaping the whole thing to look like it.
                    Playing horribly and getting lynched for it. To be fair when you get my role, told it's a normal investigation you would of played similar to me. The worst move was Joe but I still think pantherfan could be troll. It also made sense to be backwards but its not. Just completely wrong.

Comment

• Cj, just put yourself in my shoes, all the evidence goes towards you being scum, its hard to believe your role would be so bad that you could never be right, I mean there is zero ryme or reason for any of your investigations, also you have to admit with Siena being Cherpinsky aligned the evidence points to McNulty also being just that. I mean the three guys really pushed for were total opposites of what you were saying.
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• The thing that I do not get is why CJ hates me so much, maybe it has to do with all bear fans being dicks or something lol
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          The thing that I do not get is why CJ hates me so much, maybe it has to do with all bear fans being dicks or something lol
                          I don't hate you (it's the Internet, chill) I'm just looking forward to you been wrong because you seem so certain. My play screams misinformed cop, not scum.

Comment

• Also whilst I'm ranting, whoever brought joe back is a ****ing moron (I know, pit kettle black) but I would love to hear the reasoning behind that.

By the way my last guess with my ability is everyone who comes up non forum aligned is forum. I still haven't had a forum aligned result

Comment

• Actually forget that. Vitor was scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                                Playing horribly and getting lynched for it. To be fair when you get my role, told it's a normal investigation you would of played similar to me. The worst move was Joe but I still think pantherfan could be troll. It also made sense to be backwards but its not. Just completely wrong.
                                I'd have been very careful after getting the first result wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X