Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Alright I'm back. Catching up on the couple of pages.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
      NO EDITING POSTS. Neither Chg nor I saw the ninja-edit, so we can't punish him for it. But no more. If you have to cheat on a stupid online forum game, then you're a fucking fag.

      Leelee and other outsiders can post in here so long as it's not excessive and there's no game spoiling. Should the former become true, I expect mods to delete the posts, and should the latter become true, I expect the spoilers to receive a temporary ban.

      From now on, I'll be keeping a closer eye on the Who's Online list. There's a zero-tolerance policy for that infraction. Anyone seen checking the list will be automatically modkilled and flagged for future games.
      Damn straight brother

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Well, we can't have scummy voting. I'll add some legitimacy to it; Lynch EllijayFalconsFan all better?
        So says the guy who bragged about leading lynches on doctors.

        Comment


        • Guys I really think we need to look at not lynching very seriously. Sure we may hit scum, but the chances are far greater of hitting town. Why not wait until we have a night where we can get actual information instead of letting unkown alignments influence this lynch. Look at precedence, we have had town power roles lynched on the 1st day way too many times only to see scum look back and say "lolz I lead the lynch on the doctor day 1 as an indie!". I for one try to learn from mistakes instead of rolling the dice every time.

          Therefore I'm going to stand by what I feel is right for the forum and vote to not lynch.

          Comment


          • Couple things:

            1.) Kaiser did not deny sending me a Fake Role PM - he could have fractured loyalty in the game by doing so because we are both somewhat unpopular in Mafia.

            2.) Because of the above, I kind of don't think he is scum... He had a way out and could have attempted to shatter my credibility, instead he just strikes me as someone who is frustrated.

            3.) JLash, leave Leelee alone.

            4.) I'm still voting for Eli because he cannot make an argument without insulting someone.

            5.) Way to lay down the law WDYW - I'm a fan, you sure Chg is running the show?
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Vote Count

              SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
              Vitor - 1 - Hyperborean
              Carling - 1 - Ckane138
              No Lynch - 3 - vikingfan173, Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan
              The Kaiser - 4 - The Prodigy, Vitor, pheltzbahr, mdb17
              EllijayFalconsfan - 4 - Sitisfit, broncofan7, chicagojay, SwAg Dynasty

              With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch




              Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
              From now on, I'll be keeping a closer eye on the Who's Online list. There's a zero-tolerance policy for that infraction. Anyone seen checking the list will be automatically modkilled and flagged for future games.
              I've been checking it since the game thread went up. Don't trip, chocolate chip.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Couple things:

                1.) Kaiser did not deny sending me a Fake Role PM - he could have fractured loyalty in the game by doing so because we are both somewhat unpopular in Mafia.

                2.) Because of the above, I kind of don't think he is scum... He had a way out and could have attempted to shatter my credibility, instead he just strikes me as someone who is frustrated.

                3.) JLash, leave Leelee alone.

                4.) I'm still voting for Eli because he cannot make an argument without insulting someone.

                5.) Way to lay down the law WDYW - I'm a fan, you sure Chg is running the show?
                Not ninja-editing in light of the new rules; loyalty is a bad choice of words, but I don't know what else to call it... Sort of like a rift in an NFL locker room on who to support, ya know?
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                That's how you sound.
                lmao

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  5.) Way to lay down the law WDYW - I'm a fan, you sure Chg is running the show?
                  LOUD, BOLD NOISES.

                  Are you convinced now? >_>

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    LOUD, BOLD NOISES.

                    Are you convinced now? >_>
                    Yes.

                    I know WDYW is just the face, you're the man behind the scenes making it all work; I just need both Mods to like me (: and since he doesn't read white text and it doesn't exist to him, I am okay to say this... Isn't that fun? Unless of course he reads this, in which case he is then a liar.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                    That's how you sound.
                    lmao

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                      LOUD, BOLD NOISES.

                      Are you convinced now? >_>
                      If he pisses you off use your mod powers edit a cat pic in one of his posts and modkill him

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Couple things:

                        1.) Kaiser did not deny sending me a Fake Role PM - he could have fractured loyalty in the game by doing so because we are both somewhat unpopular in Mafia.

                        2.) Because of the above, I kind of don't think he is scum... He had a way out and could have attempted to shatter my credibility, instead he just strikes me as someone who is frustrated.

                        3.) JLash, leave Leelee alone.

                        4.) I'm still voting for Eli because he cannot make an argument without insulting someone.
                        5.) Way to lay down the law WDYW - I'm a fan, you sure Chg is running the show?
                        Who have I insulted?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                          I took the Sancho challenge and lost. You didn't miss anything.
                          Originally posted by Link View Post
                          Same.
                          Aw common guys, its never too late to catch up

                          Originally posted by JLash View Post
                          I don't think anyone wins the Sancho challenge my friend.
                          Lol true story, Kaiser has destroyed a fair few braincells

                          Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                          I'm winning
                          Ill allow you to claim a tie atm

                          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          Based on? Post count? Hello PaddyPatriot.
                          Lol BURN

                          Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                          Always CMD Bro.
                          Got your back
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • If the PMing part was part of the role, then I doubt he's not forum-aligned then because a mod would have to be stupid or Finnish to give scum a post condition or whatever you want to call that.

                            I'll unlynch Carling just because randomly generated targets don't work when everyone's doing it on their own.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Yes.

                              I know WDYW is just the face, you're the man behind the scenes making it all work; I just need both Mods to like me (: and since he doesn't read white text and it doesn't exist to him, I am okay to say this... Isn't that fun? Unless of course he reads this, in which case he is then a liar.
                              I don't read white text when I've been off for a few hours and need to skim through to see who's voted for whom.
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                Who have I insulted?
                                I don't know, but it probably happened somewhere and I needed a reason to not take my vote away
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                                That's how you sound.
                                lmao

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X