Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm busy today- on my phone till 3 EST or so. Chg is in charge you guys will just have to wait.

If you sent a PM to me and not him, it's being ignored. Sorry.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Guys would the forum rather I investigate someone new (and try and found the elusive forum aligned) or investigate joe and see if he comes up the same as before?

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        Guys would the forum rather I investigate someone new (and try and found the elusive forum aligned) or investigate joe and see if he comes up the same as before?
        do what you think is right. planning these things in the thread only gives nice options to framers

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
          do what you think is right. planning these things in the thread only gives nice options to framers
          At this point with me I dont think framing matters all that much but I take the point

Comment

• boo
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Guys would the forum rather I investigate someone new (and try and found the elusive forum aligned) or investigate joe and see if he comes up the same as before?
              It may have been too late but I'm not sure. The problem is I wouldn't believe what you said but I wouldn't doubt it's actually right either. But you said Vitor was troll so that was technically wrong too right?
              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

I like that Joe idea, personally.

Comment

• Actually I can do it in half an hour or so (or rather start it. I can barely check PMs from my phone, much less post a writeup.)
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Come on you wanna be game hosts

Comment

• So yeah, where's that write up?

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                        Actually I can do it in half an hour or so (or rather start it. I can barely check PMs from my phone, much less post a writeup.)
                        Posted at 5:35 pm

Comment

• We want a write-up, we want a write-up, join me, WE WANT A WRITE-UP!
                          TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                            where does this come from?
                            I could support it, though, mdb seemed scummy all game to me.
                            I'm pretty much sold on MDB being forum-aligned. I'm going to bring back one of his suspect lists from day 4 that he posted.

Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                            My personal suspect right now:

- Vitor. I don't believes he's being truthful. I think his role is more than he says it is. He also claimed to be roleblocked on the day of the ban hammer killing and not on the next day. At worst, it's coincidence and best case scenario he was the killer.
                            - NC. This is very much pot calling the kettle black. NC has been very quiet and he's usually full of insight and excellent points. I haven't seen any of that from him.

I think Kaiser is Forum-Aligned due to his role title. I'm inclined to believe Pheltz but I have concrete reason as to why. I'm unsure about Hyper's alignment. IBMG I think is forum aligned now. Pretty sure Swag is forum. MD4L is likely indy. Everyone else is a mystery.
                            His top two suspects are from both factions. Vitor was a popular lynch candidate at that time and you could make the case MDB was going along with the crowd but NC wasn't even close to being mentioned so I definitely think MDB isn't troll and I'm fairly sure he isn't Walter-aligned. At worst he is an independent.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                              I'm pretty much sold on MDB being forum-aligned. I'm going to bring back one of his suspect lists from day 4 that he posted.
                              His top two suspects are from both factions. Vitor was a popular lynch candidate at that time and you could make the case MDB was going along with the crowd but NC wasn't even close to being mentioned so I definitely think MDB isn't troll and I'm fairly sure he isn't Walter-aligned. At worst he is an independent.
                              I want to know how elli's suggestions to roleblock him came to life

Comment

• Just out of intrest I know I'm getting lynched but does anyone believe me?

Comment

Working...
                                X