• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
    I want to know how elli's suggestions to roleblock him came to life
    He could be the Serial Killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
      Just out of intrest I know I'm getting lynched but does anyone believe me?
      You are still useful to us but we don't have many other ways to go. Hopefully somebody gets something off the writeup or through investigations/protection/something where they identify scum.

Comment

believe what exactly?
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Hoping that all my whining and *****ing will get me an epic lynch write up

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            believe what exactly?
            That I'm forum aligned?

Comment

Why are you getting lynched?
              "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                Why are you getting lynched?
                Seems the consensus on the overnight posts.

Comment

That I'm forum aligned?
                  I have a feeling you are, I don't really like to reveal my role but I can protect people temporarily at night. And a night or two ago I protected CJay and it was revealed I successfully protected him. Maybe the Trolls tried to kill you, or maybe someone forum aligned tried to, I don't know that for a fact.
                  TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• I'm good to go. I haven't read or written anything, I have spotty Wi-Fi and I have to wait a minute between each PM, so writeup should be in about half an hour.

Until then: Night Phase is over. PMs will no longer be accepted. Writeup will be posted after all PMs have been sent
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• What the ****? Where was this 12 hour night phase thing? How the hell did I miss it?

Oh well, just gets us back in the game sooner.

Comment

• Night Six

---------------------

Egg Shen is just being his chill motherfucking self. Unlike some of Walterfootball.com’s posters, Shen values quality of post far over quality, an invaluable trait.

Unfortunately, quality can’t outweigh quality when the quantity of quality is 0.

Egg Shen checks his PMs, and finds two unread ones that he received at the exact same time. The first one is titled “Read second” and the second is titled “Read first.” Shen does as told.

The first/second message says, “EGG SHEN, ENOUGH OF YOUR CRAP. YOU’RE TOO COOL. ALL YOU DO IS MAKE OCCASIONAL, A+ CALIBER POSTS. THAT DOESN’T FLY WITH US. YOU’RE, YOU’RE….”

The message ends, and Egg Shen goes onto the second/first one.

“YOU’RE DEANER! YES! IT ALL MAKES SENSE! YOU’RE JUST A FORUM PERIODIC, NOT A REGULAR, AND YET THE STUPID POSTERS OF THE SITE TREAT YOU LIKE A DEITY. WHAT THE FUCK? MORE THAN THAT, YOU’VE DESTROYED THIS WEBSITE AND ITS REPUTATION WITH YOUR BOOB GIFS, WHICH HAVE SPREAD LIKE A FUCKING VIRUS. MEET BAN HAMMER.”

Egg Shen is in shock. He sees the commonality between himself and The Deaner, but obviously they aren’t the same person.

Before he can reply, he’s been banned from Walterfootball. He doesn’t really care, since he’s got better things to do.

He turns around, and in front of him floats a two-ton, possessed hammer with the word “BAN” engraved on the head.

He says to it, “I’m not going back to Walterfootball. Who gives a flaming shit about that site? Please don’t hurt me or destroy any of my stuff.”

The hammer disappears. Egg Shen moves on with his life.

Egg Shen is dead. He was The Deaner, Guy with a life, Forum-Aligned.

---------------------

It is now Day Seven. With 19 alive, it’s 10 to lynch.
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Egg Shen never had a chance.

Comment

• Joe was troll aligned again. I'm put for the night guys. My last defence is look at how I played last game (town with a suspicious role) it's exactly the same as this one.

Have a good one guys

Lynch jlash that's my hunch

Comment

• Anyone else learn anything worth sharing?

Comment

Joe was troll aligned again. I'm put for the night guys. My last defence is look at how I played last game (town with a suspicious role) it's exactly the same as this one.

Have a good one guys

Lynch jlash that's my hunch

I'm beginning to think you MIGHT be a Town Investigator, but all of your results are reversed.

Would anybody else be willing to give him a one-day reprieve to see if he can investigate somebody that's presumably Town and see if they come up Forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X