Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Vote Count

    JLash - 1 - chicagojay

    With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

    Comment


    • Well at least only one person died.

      Comment


      • Elli's information on Mdb looks solid so far (assuming that somebody did block him).

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Elli's information on Mdb looks solid so far (assuming that somebody did block him).
          If he is a killer then he is the SK.

          Comment


          • Definitely waiting to hear from some people, especially Elli. He also must have got protected and the killer went after him?
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


            Comment


            • These are the two players with the least posts so far. The next lowest person is in the 60's.

              Guru - 18
              Broncofan7 - 38

              As we get later in the game, Guru and Broncofan need to start posting a lot more.

              Comment


              • here's one thing I started pondering, when I looked at my excel sheet.
                doesn't jlash posting in pink the day after a failed nightkill on md4l have A LOT of semblance to elli posting backwards after missing a kill in madness?

                what information does elli have on mdb, clovcyx?

                Comment


                • Speaking of post counts: I just noticed that Swag is 97 posts away from 1,000.

                  Comment


                  • some numbers to think about.
                    we were 32 at the start. I think 7-8 of those were in scum fractions. Add 2-3 indies, who have forum-opposed winning conditions.
                    Now we killed 2 trolls, 1 Walter and 1 indie. That means we should at least expect 5 out of the remaining 20 as forum opposed, but realistically 7-8

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      Speaking of post counts: I just noticed that Swag is 97 posts away from 1,000.
                      don't encourage him ^^

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        These are the two players with the least posts so far. The next lowest person is in the 60's.

                        Guru - 18
                        Broncofan7 - 38

                        As we get later in the game, Guru and Broncofan need to start posting a lot more.
                        Will do.
                        TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                          here's one thing I started pondering, when I looked at my excel sheet.
                          doesn't jlash posting in pink the day after a failed nightkill on md4l have A LOT of semblance to elli posting backwards after missing a kill in madness?

                          what information does elli have on mdb, clovcyx
                          ?
                          I don't know. He just said somebody needed to roleblock mdb, and now there's no Thief or SK.

                          Comment


                          • Happier that we only had one kill, not sure if it was b/c NCharge may have been the Troll killer or blockers did good work. Have to look back and see if a pattern is forming with frequency of kills, didn't this sole banhammer kill happen a couple nights ago? The Banhammer kill, who I'm assuming is the Cherepinsky crew is still around, so I will lean towards lynching CJay barring any new findings from Eli. We've got momentum for the Forum, let's hit again on scum.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                              I have a feeling you are, I don't really like to reveal my role but I can protect people temporarily at night. And a night or two ago I protected CJay and it was revealed I successfully protected him. Maybe the Trolls tried to kill you, or maybe someone forum aligned tried to, I don't know that for a fact.
                              If you are claiming role blocker, it puts a big target on your back so who did you block night 2 when their wasn't a banhammer kill?


                              Also ibmg, CJ, Swag, and Elli are all claiming to have investigator-like roles. We know ibmg checks out and I highly doubt we'd have them many type of roles.
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion


                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                If you are claiming role blocker, it puts a big target on your back so who did you block night 2 when their wasn't a banhammer kill?


                                Also ibmg, CJ, Swag, and Elli are all claiming to have investigator-like roles. We know ibmg checks out and I highly doubt we'd have them many type of roles.
                                I'm not a roleblocker, I'm a protector.
                                TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X