Clear All

• Vote Count

JLash - 1 - chicagojay

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Well at least only one person died.

Comment

• Elli's information on Mdb looks solid so far (assuming that somebody did block him).

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
          Elli's information on Mdb looks solid so far (assuming that somebody did block him).
          If he is a killer then he is the SK.

Comment

• Definitely waiting to hear from some people, especially Elli. He also must have got protected and the killer went after him?
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• These are the two players with the least posts so far. The next lowest person is in the 60's.

Guru - 18
              Broncofan7 - 38

As we get later in the game, Guru and Broncofan need to start posting a lot more.

Comment

• here's one thing I started pondering, when I looked at my excel sheet.
                doesn't jlash posting in pink the day after a failed nightkill on md4l have A LOT of semblance to elli posting backwards after missing a kill in madness?

what information does elli have on mdb, clovcyx?

Comment

• Speaking of post counts: I just noticed that Swag is 97 posts away from 1,000.

Comment

• some numbers to think about.
                    we were 32 at the start. I think 7-8 of those were in scum fractions. Add 2-3 indies, who have forum-opposed winning conditions.
                    Now we killed 2 trolls, 1 Walter and 1 indie. That means we should at least expect 5 out of the remaining 20 as forum opposed, but realistically 7-8

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                      Speaking of post counts: I just noticed that Swag is 97 posts away from 1,000.
                      don't encourage him ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                        These are the two players with the least posts so far. The next lowest person is in the 60's.

Guru - 18
                        Broncofan7 - 38

As we get later in the game, Guru and Broncofan need to start posting a lot more.
                        Will do.
                        TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                          here's one thing I started pondering, when I looked at my excel sheet.
                          doesn't jlash posting in pink the day after a failed nightkill on md4l have A LOT of semblance to elli posting backwards after missing a kill in madness?

what information does elli have on mdb, clovcyx
                          ?
                          I don't know. He just said somebody needed to roleblock mdb, and now there's no Thief or SK.

Comment

• Happier that we only had one kill, not sure if it was b/c NCharge may have been the Troll killer or blockers did good work. Have to look back and see if a pattern is forming with frequency of kills, didn't this sole banhammer kill happen a couple nights ago? The Banhammer kill, who I'm assuming is the Cherepinsky crew is still around, so I will lean towards lynching CJay barring any new findings from Eli. We've got momentum for the Forum, let's hit again on scum.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by broncofan7 View Post
                              I have a feeling you are, I don't really like to reveal my role but I can protect people temporarily at night. And a night or two ago I protected CJay and it was revealed I successfully protected him. Maybe the Trolls tried to kill you, or maybe someone forum aligned tried to, I don't know that for a fact.
                              If you are claiming role blocker, it puts a big target on your back so who did you block night 2 when their wasn't a banhammer kill?

Also ibmg, CJ, Swag, and Elli are all claiming to have investigator-like roles. We know ibmg checks out and I highly doubt we'd have them many type of roles.
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                If you are claiming role blocker, it puts a big target on your back so who did you block night 2 when their wasn't a banhammer kill?

Also ibmg, CJ, Swag, and Elli are all claiming to have investigator-like roles. We know ibmg checks out and I highly doubt we'd have them many type of roles.
                                I'm not a roleblocker, I'm a protector.
                                TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

Working...
                                X