This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    just to let you know you were protected so that could be the reason for no SK kill
    So you are a protector as well?

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
      Info.

I know MDB is indy beyond a doubt.

I know MDB was roleblocked last night and a SK kill didn't happen.

That puts the numbers well into our own favor to get a killer.
      I'm all for getting killers. This is circumstantial in my mind, if he comes up anything other than Indy, you could be in hot water. Are you as confident in this Lynch as Nlgiths' lynch?
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Right now I'm not convinced mdb is the SK yet because you were apparently protected last night and thats probably why their was no SK. So then all were going on is that he is indy.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Lynch MDB

I'm pretty confident that CJay is town, while his investigations may have hurt us earlier, I do agree with Eli that we would should pursue someone that could potentially be the killer.
          TeaM CKaNe BRozZ!11!

Comment

• Unlynch CJay

Lynch mdb

I guess I will trust Eli on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              So you are a protector as well?
              re-read the thread, BF7 said he protected eli
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

re-read the thread, BF7 said he protected eli
                Alright I just saw that. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

• That's 5 on MDB. I'm not gonna vote until we get some more peoples opinions.
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• as said, if the missing lynch is supposed to be an indication of mdb as SK, it is not 100% convincing, because he could have targeted someone who was protected.
                    I'm not so sure about him being the SK, though. On night 3 I targeted him and got redirected. That was either a huge coincidence or his ability or he was protected by a fraction member

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                      I'm not so sure about him being the SK, anyways.
                      fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        Speaking of post counts: I just noticed that Swag is 97 posts away from 1,000.
                        Awesome!

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        If you are claiming role blocker, it puts a big target on your back so who did you block night 2 when their wasn't a banhammer kill?

Also ibmg, CJ, Swag, and Elli are all claiming to have investigator-like roles. We know ibmg checks out and I highly doubt we'd have them many type of roles.
                        I did not claim anything of my role.

Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                        MDB is 100% Indy I can guarantee that.

Someone roleblocked him last night and a SK kill didn't happen.
                        Serial Killer - Indy; I'll take it.

...but, if we just keep role-blocking him, we can spend today's lynch finding the people that have to outnumber us.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        That's 5 on MDB. I'm not gonna vote until we get some more peoples opinions.
                        100% sure he's Indy.
                        No kill last night (has he been on?), coupled with the role-bock plea from Eli.

I think I'm willing to do it because I had mdb listed on my suspect list several times and didn't really do much to dispel it except agree with me on other issues... That being said, if we can keep role-blocking him, like the Town did in Mafia II, we can spend lynches on the people that actually have to outnumber us as opposed to an Indy.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty;1202584[B
                          100% sure he's Indy.[/B]
                          No kill last night (has he been on?), coupled with the role-bock plea from Eli.

I think I'm willing to do it because I had mdb listed on my suspect list several times and didn't really do much to dispel it except agree with me on other issues... That being said, if we can keep role-blocking him, like the Town did in Mafia II, we can spend lynches on the people that actually have to outnumber us as opposed to an Indy.
                          TO clarify the bold, I am not 100% sure, but Eli is.
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• I never ever got this reasoning, if we know who te SK why keep him alive? doesnt make any sense regardless if we can block him
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I never ever got this reasoning, if we know who te SK why keep him alive? doesnt make any sense regardless if we can block him
                              I just explained it.

We have few lynches, we don't win by killing Independents, there are 2 factions (presumably) trying to kill us... Why are we wasting a lynch on an independent, that was just blocked, and can be blocked again? It doesn't make sense to waste a lynch on someone who independent of the game's final result whenever we have been saying for days that "we really need to start hitting these scum guys, they are going to outnumber us soon" for days.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I just explained it.

We have few lynches, we don't win by killing Independents, there are 2 factions (presumably) trying to kill us... Why are we wasting a lynch on an independent, that was just blocked, and can be blocked again? It doesn't make sense to waste a lynch on someone who independent of the game's final result whenever we have been saying for days that "we really need to start hitting these scum guys, they are going to outnumber us soon" for days.
                                We need to get rid of the serial killer now so we can keep forum-aligned people around later. The Serial killer could get 4-5 more people before the game ends, meaning that by lynching the SK then we could prolong the game 2 more days phases.

Comment

Working...
                                X