Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do redirectors usually work? Is it something that you possess or something you use on someone?
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
      ok swagg, my problem with role-blocking the SK is that we pretty much waste an ability to block other people, so in essence we kill off one of our people and who knows maybe three people rolebloack mdb, so that means that we lose that many abilities unless we want them to come out and say who will block mdb, and that isnt an option
      Alright, this is true... But do you honestly believe out of the ~12 people the Town has remaining that 3 of them are role-blockers?

You've made a good case though, so I'll be down to lynch mdb now.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        How do redirectors usually work? Is it something that you possess or something you use on someone?
        In the past it's been that you use it on someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          How do redirectors usually work? Is it something that you possess or something you use on someone?
          It's usually someone targets you and takes you elsewhere, or they did something to you to effect who you were looking for... I've never seen someone have a passive redirect role before - it's entirely possible - just I've never experienced it before.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• VFan does make a good point about wasting roleblockers, CJay can wait.

Unlynch CJay

Lynch mdb
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Alright, this is true... But do you honestly believe out of the ~12 people the Town has remaining that 3 of them are role-blockers?

You've made a good case though, so I'll be down to lynch mdb now.
              Alright, it makes sense.

Lynch mdb17

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Slow day wow.

VF actually makes a pretty decent point. Can't waste our roleblockers.

Lynch mdb
                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                  here's one thing I started pondering, when I looked at my excel sheet.
                  doesn't jlash posting in pink the day after a failed nightkill on md4l have A LOT of semblance to elli posting backwards after missing a kill in madness?
                  I want you guys to remember this

and I'll join the bandwagon
                  Lynch MDB

Comment

• Lynch mdb

Comment

• That is 10. He is lynched.

Comment

Lynch MDB
                        You may of missed it, but that mystery was already solved.
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• CJ is either making up the investigation results and purposely putting them wrong (certainly would validate the likeliness of him being an investigator..if he was hit or miss, it might look like guessing), so he can wait.

BF claims to have protected Elli. I'm not sold on this - never posting is almost always considered a scum play, and if he's not on and doesn't RC, he might end up getting lynched out of fear among the rest of us. Claiming it now would be a great scum play. However, certainly not worth killing him over it...just something to think about.

Elli demands that we block Mdb. I don't know if it happened, but there was no kill. With three factions (Forum, Troll, Cheripinsky), I'd have to assume that the number of Independent roles are somewhat limited. We're already down one, who clearly wasn't the SK. This is a bit of a gamble, but it's a pretty calculated risk.

Lynch Mdb

Comment

• remind me again, I may have forgotten

Comment

Lynch MDB
                              I have no idea, the one person who said that he[JLash] targeted pheltz was vitor and he was scum
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                I have no idea, the one person who said that he[JLash] targeted pheltz was vitor and he was scum

He MIGHT have been scum.

Comment

Working...
                                X