This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    I don't read white text when I've been off for a few hours and need to skim through to see who's voted for whom.
    uh oh...

busted :c

I didn't meanz it!!1!!!111! I swearsies!
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I don't know, but it probably happened somewhere and I needed a reason to not take my vote away
      How you carry influence I'll never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
        NO EDITING POSTS. Neither Chg nor I saw the ninja-edit, so we can't punish him for it. But no more. If you have to cheat on a stupid online forum game, then you're a fucking fag.

Leelee and other outsiders can post in here so long as it's not excessive and there's no game spoiling. Should the former become true, I expect mods to delete the posts, and should the latter become true, I expect the spoilers to receive a temporary ban.

From now on, I'll be keeping a closer eye on the Who's Online list. There's a zero-tolerance policy for that infraction. Anyone seen checking the list will be automatically modkilled and flagged for future games.
        Outsider posts should be limited to one smart alec post per page, we're not allowed get in discussion and people playing the game shouldn;t really bother replying. If any outsider attempts to influence the game or divulge info they will be be temp banned (I'm allowing "no lynching is for pussies" to stand because I want to and it won't influence the game.

But really, if you're following along and feel the need to post, ask yourself "will the world be a better place if i share this meticulously honed quip?" if yes go right ahead, if no shut up

Comment

• Just got in from work. I see that we aren't that much closer to a suspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
            Guys I really think we need to look at not lynching very seriously. Sure we may hit scum, but the chances are far greater of hitting town. Why not wait until we have a night where we can get actual information instead of letting unkown alignments influence this lynch. Look at precedence, we have had town power roles lynched on the 1st day way too many times only to see scum look back and say "lolz I lead the lynch on the doctor day 1 as an indie!". I for one try to learn from mistakes instead of rolling the dice every time.

Therefore I'm going to stand by what I feel is right for the forum and vote to not lynch.
            The chances of hitting town instead of scum are greater for the entire game, for the most part.

What happens if no one learns anything significant tonight? Or if someone does, but because of the importance of their own role, they are not going to reveal their results until later in the game.. Would you still be saying no lynch for the next day or 2 or 3 until we are able to get some results from someone..?

I'm not necessarily saying that No Lynch isn't the best option, just pointing out possibilities that you may not have considered.

IIRC we voted No Lynch day 1 in Mafia 2, I don't think it helped though.

Also, did Kaiser seriously just try to justify editing a post in the game thread..?
            CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
              Just got in from work. I see that we aren't that much closer to a suspect.
              What are you talking about? I got Eli right where I want him
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PaddyPatriot View Post
                But really, if you're following along and feel the need to post, ask yourself "will the world be a better place if i share this meticulously honed quip?" if yes go right ahead, if no shut up
                But we'll never get rid of Swag then.

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                Also, did Kaiser seriously just try to justify editing a post in the game thread..?
                He pulled the "neither confirm nor deny" card. Although I'll admit I ninja edited a couple times in the last games after I forgot to post in italics.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                  The chances of hitting town instead of scum are greater for the entire game, for the most part.

What happens if no one learns anything significant tonight? Or if someone does, but because of the importance of their own role, they are not going to reveal their results until later in the game.. Would you still be saying no lynch for the next day or 2 or 3 until we are able to get some results from someone..?

I'm not necessarily saying that No Lynch isn't the best option, just pointing out possibilities that you may not have considered.

IIRC we voted No Lynch day 1 in Mafia 2, I don't think it helped though.

First, I'd like to thank you for reading and replying to what I said.

Second, your points are both well taken, though I think we will learn something tonight. At the very least we would be in a better position than what we are in right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                    He pulled the "neither confirm nor deny" card. Although I'll admit I ninja edited a couple times in the last games after I forgot to post in italics.
                    (most) Ninja edits are innocuous and I'm not going to blow a gasket over them, but multiple infractions and you're out. It isn't worth it when double, triple, quadruple, etc. posting is encouraged, and you can more than rectify any typos or the like in that manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                      Guys I really think we need to look at not lynching very seriously. Sure we may hit scum, but the chances are far greater of hitting town. Why not wait until we have a night where we can get actual information instead of letting unkown alignments influence this lynch. Look at precedence, we have had town power roles lynched on the 1st day way too many times only to see scum look back and say "lolz I lead the lynch on the doctor day 1 as an indie!". I for one try to learn from mistakes instead of rolling the dice every time.

Therefore I'm going to stand by what I feel is right for the forum and vote to not lynch.
                      No lynch is sooooo scum
                      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
                        But we'll never get rid of Swag then.
                        Lol, I won't respond because you won't like it *#1*.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

What are you talking about? I got Eli right where I want him
                          Keep up the good work. Don't worry about the white text. It doesn't bother me if you post it. The information I gather will also help prove people are town, and I'm not going to use it until I get at least a 95% confidence level, so just keep posting however you want. I've got a program that picks up the white text and logs it in the database for me. It causes me no work

Comment

Lol, I won't respond because you won't like it *#1*.

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
                            Keep up the good work. Don't worry about the white text. It doesn't bother me if you post it. The information I gather will also help prove people are town, and I'm not going to use it until I get at least a 95% confidence level, so just keep posting however you want. I've got a program that picks up the white text and logs it in the database for me. It causes me no work
                            Nerd

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                              No lynch is sooooo scum
                              I view a no lynch as punting the ball to a really good offense. They might f*ck up, but they will probably score. It's still better than a safety though. A town lynch just gives scum points and the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                                No lynch is sooooo scum
                                sigh

Comment

Working...
                                X