This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
    Watcha wanna talk about? Maybe we should wonder why a Swag that can get info is still alive?
    Probably because people have been saying the whole game "Hey guys, if Swag or Hyper survive very long, we definitely have to kill them because it is the only thing that makes since"
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Nice I get to work and I have a Daytime and nighttime write up and I'm the one getting accused of speed lynching people LOL
      You aren't the only one. I go for the afternoon and dinner with my Mom in town and come back to pretty much the same thing.

Successful speed lynches though. Good Job Eli.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Probably because people have been saying the whole game "Hey guys, if Swag or Hyper survive very long, we definitely have to kill them because it is the only thing that makes since"
        Swag I never said that. I don't think your that good
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

just saying its possible, there is no way in hell you are forum if you reach the top 10, sorry to say it but its based on your skill level
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
          CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Thank you?

lol
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Damn, Joe is bringing the heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                just saying its possible, there is no way in hell you are forum if you reach the top 10, sorry to say it but its based on your skill level
                Speaking in absolutes.

I'll almost definitely make it there now since everyone is aware that no one will believe anything I say if I make it there.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Speaking in absolutes.

I'll almost definitely make it there now since everyone is aware that no one will believe anything I say if I make it there.
                  Ill just be suspicious, the defense you are using any solid player could use the farther we get into the game.
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Ill just be suspicious, the defense you are using any solid player could use the farther we get into the game.
                    I'm not saying don't be suspicious, I am saying you're acting like if I am alive much longer I am the no-brainer lynch just because I am still alive.

How would you react/deal with this?

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I'm not saying don't be suspicious, I am saying you're acting like if I am alive much longer I am the no-brainer lynch just because I am still alive.

How would you react/deal with this?
                      probably the same, im just pointing out...you arent even on my top 5 most suspicious

CJ/MD4L/Sitisfit/ClovX/JLash
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

probably the same, im just pointing out...you arent even on my top 5 most suspicious

CJ/MD4L/Sitisfit/ClovX/JLash
                        JLash, but not who he allegedly targeted? Unless we're subscribing to Rednose's school of thought that he targeted MD4L and he is actually a killer.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Some quick notes on who is left

1. JLash
                          His play hasn't been outright scummy, but the deal with him and Pheltz was never really resolved. I am unsure of him.

2. Broncofan7
                          I think he is scum. Rarely posts and hasn't attempted to help the town at all. Wanted to lynch me early on. He has claimed to be a protector but who the hell would claim that?

5. Tango
                          Not scum.

6. Rednose
                          We know little to nothing about him.

8. guru_92
                          Playing this game exactly like the last.

10. Clovdyx
                          I think me and Clovdyx are on the same page.

11. The Prodigy
                          Another player we know nothing about.

16. PSUShenanigans
                          Has voted to lynch many times, I think he is town.

17. SirApurrpos
                          No nothing about him.

18. Pheltzbahr
                          His play strikes me as scum-like. Another guy who I thought would've been a "good player" kill candidate.

19. The Kaiser
                          Turned lights off, but has been overlooked in attempts to fry bigger fish. Village Idiot?

21. Sitisfit
                          Has done nothing to help the town. Very scum like.

22. SwAg Dynasty
                          Handed over a troll-aligned player. Either town or part of the 2nd scum faction.

27. Miamidolphin4life
                          Everyone has been too afraid to go after him because we can't waste another lynching.

29. Vikingfan173
                          Strike me as scum, appears to be playing like a very active towney. Similar to how I played when scum.

31. JoeLegend-
                          I really think Joe is scum. He didn't want the lynching of NorthernCharge to happen. His role is Pantherfaninnfl who was a 100% troll. If we don't get anything next night Joe is my lynch vote.

32. Chicagojay
                          Has gotten the most heat for his bad investigations. He is either a scum investigator or a dumb town cop. Either way we know to not listen to his information anymore so even if he is scum he can't hurt the town. I personally think he is town though because as stated above I actually think JoeLegend is a troll.

Anything you guys want to add?

Comment

• [QUOTE=EllijayFalconsFan;1203043
                            Anything you guys want to add?[/QUOTE]

I didn't turn the lights off. Little Jimmy did that.

Comment

• Looking back on my list I apparently think everyone is scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                                Looking back on my list I apparently think everyone is scum.
                                I noticed that as well. In fairness to you, everybody has been pretty scummy this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X