Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
    probably the same, im just pointing out...you arent even on my top 5 most suspicious

    CJ/MD4L/Sitisfit/ClovX/JLash

    4th? Impressive.

    Comment


    • Eli's list will be very funny to look back on at the end of this game.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

      Comment


      • I have my list of players remaining coming...but before that:

        Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        I noticed that as well. In fairness to you, everybody has been pretty scummy this game.
        Retard.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Eli's list will be very funny to look back on at the end of this game.
          Just wait til you see mine
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Just wait til you see mine
            I'm very interested.

            Comment


            • Eli you dip ****. I lynched NCharge and its not tht I didn't want to its that i wanted to Lynch CJ.
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Eli you dip ****. I lynched NCharge and its not tht I didn't want to its that i wanted to Lynch CJ.
                You're scum and you know you are. Who would revive you? Your scum buddy did.

                Pantherfaninthenfl was a troll. A big time troll.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                  You're scum and you know you are. Who would revive you? Your scum buddy did.

                  Pantherfaninthenfl was a troll. A big time troll.
                  I agree with this Eli. No reason to include Pantherfaninthenfl unless he was going to be a member of the troll faction.

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                      I agree with this Eli. No reason to include Pantherfaninthenfl unless he was going to be a member of the troll faction.
                      Then why don't we just lynch him on day 8?

                      Comment


                      • I do remember how retardly stupid pantherfan was, why in the world is he a role in this game anyway?
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

                        Comment


                        • Why would he appear Forum Aligned in the write-up though? And it hasn't changed I don't think.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                          That's how you sound.
                          lmao

                          Comment


                          • I have no idea why that would be the case, but remember CJ did get him as troll aligned twice, not that anything he gets can be trusted
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              I have no idea why that would be the case, but remember CJ did get him as troll aligned twice, not that anything he gets can be trusted
                              Yeah... If anything it means he is not, but I don't really like trusting his results for anything right now...
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                I agree with this Eli. No reason to include Pantherfaninthenfl unless he was going to be a member of the troll faction.
                                Pantherfan wasn't a troll. He was a dopey Panther homer kid that meant no harm, and took the biggest blow in the Clausen group fellatio with his 16-0 projection. And I concur that he shouldn't have been among the top 32 roles for this.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X