X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here ya go:

1. JLash
    Claims Watcher. Involved in the pheltzbahr-Vitor escapade; claims he is not allowed to reveal his Night 1 Target - WDYW has confirmed that he had to post in pink, he did not have a choice.

2. Broncofan7
    Nothing... Barely posts, played a scum-like game, but that may just be his style because it aligns with his Mafia II game where he had a boring role... Unsure what to think... Has voted with Sitisfit in every lynch.

5. Tango
    Investigated as Forum-Aligned, by Eli. Nothing is known of his role or ability.

6. Rednose
    Active in theorizing. Claimed to have targeted mdb17 and was redirected; has a nighttime ability.

8. guru_92
    Playing very much like last game, but it also matches his Mafia II game where he was silent and just got on for lynches. Nothing is known of his role or ability.

10. Clovdyx
    I was suspicious of him for a while since he is playing somewhat different than last game... He has been on the right side of lynches though, he didn't want to lynch Hyper and has lynched in all scum lynches.

11. The Prodigy
    I was suspicious of him early on. His play reminds me more of Mafia I and II more-so than it does PA or Madness; nothing is known of his role or ability.

16. PSUShenanigans
    He has largely been on the Town side of things in this game. Often making decisions that in the end turn pro-town and has been active in theorizing; nothing is known of his role or ability.

17. SirApurrpos
    Investigated via e-mail ability by me, came up Forum-Aligned; prior to that investigation and after that investigation his play style has reminded me of Midnight; claims to have no nighttime ability; MD4L accused him of being wraith, he denied - unconfirmed.

18. Pheltzbahr
    Active in theorizing. Has been active in every lynch - was not a shadow voter or lurker; has the Vitor-JLash situation muddling him most of the game... Play has been halfway between Mafia II and Rio, leaning more toward Mafia II (in which, he was Town)... He unvoted Vitor to slow down the speed lynch so we could get more information; did not vote for Hyperborean. Voted for Vitor, NLights, Link (? I think he did, confirmation?), CJ, and mdb17... Day 1 votes included JLash, Vitor, Kaiser, and MD4L - has been pushing MD4L situation, much like he did with Simonds in Mafia II.

Gut reaction: Forum or Independent.

19. The Kaiser
    Fucktard. Role of Nasmatic - he is scum or the Village Idiot... Or he is just retarded.

21. Sitisfit
    Of the players we know nothing of, Sitisfit is the most suspicious. He was a shadow-voter on Day 2 or 3 (I believe), voted to lynch Eli on Day 1 (with CJ and BF...admittedly, I was also on that train)... I do not think he voted for Link and he did not vote for NLights. Nothing is known of his role or alignment; he does not strike me as Town/Forum.

22. SwAg Dynasty
    Delivered Link (Troll) on Day 2. Defended Hyperborean, adamantly, willing to risk his life depending on Hyper's alignment based off of Hyper's play, which screamed Town - much like his Mafia I and Rio game. Had Vitor on his suspect list Days 2-3 and voted for him on Day 1 during the Random # selection method. Active in theorizing and has been forthright with his thoughts the entire game - Kaiser PM, forwarded information via PMs from Mods, etc.

Biggest suspicion against him is he is still alive.

27. Miamidolphin4life
    Role-claim: Leelee. Claims to gain a different role of a person each time he dies, which results in his current role being pheltzbahr... I kind of half-way believe this because this would be one of the most retarded made-up role-claims ever... He accused SirA of being scum (who was investigated as Forum-Aligned, via E-mail ability by me, but has played sort of scum-like)... We can be fairly certain he's played a horrible Town/Forum game if he is Town/Forum, but I think he is Indy because how would Leelee be Cherepinsky-Aligned? Eh, all I know is we can't really risk a lynch on him :/ until we know his potential faction members are down.

29. Vikingfan173
    His style is somewhere between his Town game and his scum games. He strikes me as Town because he has been using logic and making some decent points, has been on the right side of every Town lynch and defended Hyperborean - no reason to risk actively defending him if you're scum because if it goes bad you're F'd... Wants to lynch CJ for his faulty information because it is too perfect of an alignment and it is basically what a scum would say to get off the hook, voted for Vitor... So unless there is a 3rd faction, VF is Indy or Town/Forum IMO.

31. JoeLegend
    Who revived Joe instead of Hyper? Not to be mean to Joe, but Hyper is universally respected as one of the best players... So it is either a scum revive hoping Joe deflects attention because he is Joe or Joe is still Joe... His style of play hasn't changed at all - he has voted for NLights and kept saying to vote Vitor... So at the moment I am leaning toward him still being Town/Forum pantherfan.

32. Chicagojay
    Claims McNulty and will appear Frog-Aligned if investigated... Investigations have all been wrong except his e-mail investigation of Cicero - only way he would know of this is if he actually received that e-mail because there was no mention of it in the game thread prior to him announcing it... I currently feel like he is just a backwards investigator, he very well may be Town/Forum, but given his defense of Vitor both times, it is looking like he is going to be Cherepinsky-Aligned. His story does check out, he defended Nasmatic (Ckane) and did push me on Hyperborean (he thought the e-mail was me) prior to announcing it... So I don't know what to believe; odds are he gets lynched if no new information comes forward on another player.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• I m prolly the lamest role in the game

Yo Swag, can I shoot you a pm about work out supplements, but it is a more complex one that will take some time for you Help an aryan brother out.

Comment

• I agree with a lot of this, I actually find it rather weird when people don't think Walter-aligned isnt scum[ClovX+Sitisfit today], mainly because Vitor lied about being forum, if he was pro-forum why not just tell us about his alignment? Also linked to md4l who has been really scummy and absent since he has been unlynchable
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• I will not be up for the writeup, will be back around gametime for BAL-NE, im guessing I wont get back on here till all the games are over, hopefully writeup isnt me dying lol.
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
            I will not be up for the writeup, will be back around gametime for BAL-NE, im guessing I wont get back on here till all the games are over, hopefully writeup isnt me dying lol.
            back from church
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I will not be up for the writeup, will be back around gametime for BAL-NE, im guessing I wont get back on here till all the games are over, hopefully writeup isnt me dying lol.
              Writeup should be around 6 AM EST if everybody takes the full 12 hours.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                I m prolly the lamest role in the game

Yo Swag, can I shoot you a pm about work out supplements, but it is a more complex one that will take some time for you Help an aryan brother out.
                Yeah, go for it. Or you could post it in The Workout Thread. Either way, it's fine.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                I agree with a lot of this, I actually find it rather weird when people don't think Walter-aligned isnt scum[ClovX+Sitisfit today], mainly because Vitor lied about being forum, if he was pro-forum why not just tell us about his alignment? Also linked to md4l who has been really scummy and absent since he has been unlynchable
                I think it's possible that they are not scum...but I don't think it's likely. Reason I say this is Chg didn't deviate color-coding in his previous games, but this game he did. And that color wasn't necessarily pro-town in Midnight of Madness, but it wasn't definitive scum either... Kind of open to interpretation in my opinion.

Also, I was pro-town in Rio as BOPE and I didn't come out because I just don't like to show my hand unless it's 100% necessary.

At this point, I am assuming it to be scum because you cannot exceed a certain percentage of scum... I think there are 5 Trolls, 2-4 Cherepinsky, and maybe 1-2 Independents left out there in addition to the ones that have already died. Anymore than ~45% scum and it off-sets the balance of the game, so I don't really see how it can't be scum at this point...

For reference: Chg had 5 Mafia, 5 Indy, and 2 SI in Mafia II with 37 people... Making it 46% non-Town.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I agree with a lot of this, I actually find it rather weird when people don't think Walter-aligned isnt scum[ClovX+Sitisfit today], mainly because Vitor lied about being forum, if he was pro-forum why not just tell us about his alignment? Also linked to md4l who has been really scummy and absent since he has been unlynchable
                  You're putting words in my mouth. I do not appreciate that.

And to answer your question, I have no idea why he wouldn't tell his alignment. If I had to guess, I would probably assume because most people are going to see something OTHER than "forum-aligned" and freak out. In the last game, Swag didn't post a threat to the Town (depending on how he decided to play) and was everybody's #1 priority as an Indy - and he was completely truthful. Slayer aligned was only a threat to supernatural roles, and everybody freaked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Big Post.
                    I'm pretty sure the Link Lynch was via PM. I didn't vote for him, I was the first vote on MD4L. As I recall, the lynch gained enough momentum where it was over before I had a chance to fully evaluate the situation and change votes.

Also, its pretty funny that you can evaluate my Rio play. Even though we were BOPE fo life, I was murdered the first night. Who killed me in that anyway?
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      I'm pretty sure the Link Lynch was via PM. I didn't vote for him, I was the first vote on MD4L. As I recall, the lynch gained enough momentum where it was over before I had a chance to fully evaluate the situation and change votes.

Also, its pretty funny that you can evaluate my Rio play. Even though we were BOPE fo life, I was murdered the first night. Who killed me in that anyway?
                      It was in secret, but I know a lot of people came over to my side following Link's "defense" of attempting to make fun of me and I thought you were one of them. I knew you voted for MD4L on Day 3 because you actively pushed it.

I can evaluate Rio because even if it was a retarded clusterfuck, people still had the same play-style to go with their alignment because we didn't know it was retarded until 2-3 days in.

We sure were, even though we were killed Night 1 and Night 2... Oh, and it was Rofl that killed both of us, but he left IR (the one of us that was actually scum), alive.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                        You're scum and you know you are. Who would revive you? Your scum buddy did.

Pantherfaninthenfl was a troll. A big time troll.
                        I'm sexy and I know it. I have no idea who revived me.
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                          I'm sexy and I know it. I have no idea who revived me.
                          Who cares? The Legend is still here!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

And to answer your question, I have no idea why he wouldn't tell his alignment. If I had to guess, I would probably assume because most people are going to see something OTHER than "forum-aligned" and freak out. In the last game, Swag didn't post a threat to the Town (depending on how he decided to play) and was everybody's #1 priority as an Indy - and he was completely truthful. Slayer aligned was only a threat to supernatural roles, and everybody freaked out.
                            I'm not bringing up that anymore because it just looks like I'm sulking at this point about being killed, but for those who didn't play... It was an epic fail on 3 Town members' part and a brilliant play by a dozen scum.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post

as mafia in Rio[Tango, me, Rox and Mdb] we decided to kill off Chg the first night
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post

ok that is fine, you think that are not for sure scum, my point is at this point in the game I doubt they could be anything but that, especially with his[vitor] rejection of being anything but forum, I remember in Mafia two how the police or whatever werent killed off because they were pro-town, would think if he was a help to us when he was getting pressure he would have said that, in order to at least try to stay alive
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X