X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love that I incited rage by bringing it up again lol
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I love that I incited rage by bringing it up again lol
      im all for bashing kaiser, he deserves it
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        im all for bashing kaiser, he deserves it
        I only found it because he said he didn't break any rules in the Discussion Thread.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

I only found it because he said he didn't break any rules in the Discussion Thread.
          so it proves hes a liar, has happened before
          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• who is awake ?

Comment

im back for a bit, gonna stay up for the writeup ive decided

**** you chg if you arent up

now as far as the kaiser situation, I am 100% for kicking Kaiser out of this game for his brazen rule breaking, he has also done it before, like Mafia 1 for instance, give his role and spot to paddy who is a lot more upstanding than this lil *****

and no im not sugarcoating it, go to hell
              btw I apologize Chg, I got worked up over that fag...and yes I mad
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• What happened in Mafia 1?

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  who is awake ?
                  Apparently us 3 and that's it.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

Apparently us 3 and that's it.
                    Can i join?!
                    sigpic

Comment

• Suree. So let us just plan in here who we night kill next ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                        Can i join?!
                        I'll give this post until noon EST before it's deleted. Lol, but sure, we could use 144 IQ boy.

Originally posted by Tango View Post
                        Suree. So let us just plan in here who we night kill next ?
                        Not me, the Town will kill me for being alive in 2 days or less anyway.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

What happened in Mafia 1?
                          I was scum with IR and Deaner and they were talking about the game, and pretty much gave away our position and confirmed hyper's suspicions, and while not the only reason I was lynched played a major part, all of the posts were deleted but damage was done. Then he tried saying he didnt do nothing, didnt play in the next game but almsot got IR to quit. It should have been enough to get him banned for all future games, but it happened to me so im a tad bit biased.

we found out later that Kaiser was looking at the who's online thing, and that thing blew up in mafia two. If I could remember where the thread was I would link it.
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I'll give this post until noon EST before it's deleted. Lol, but sure, we could use 144 IQ boy.

Not me, the Town will kill me for being alive in 2 days or less anyway.
                            dont worry swagg, I promise I wont bring it up again, at least that wont be the reason Ill lynch you in this game.
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I was scum with IR and Deaner and they were talking about the game, and pretty much gave away our position and confirmed hyper's suspicions, and while not the only reason I was lynched played a major part, all of the posts were deleted but damage was done. Then he tried saying he didnt do nothing, didnt play in the next game but almsot got IR to quit. It should have been enough to get him banned for all future games, but it happened to me so im a tad bit biased.

we found out later that Kaiser was looking at the who's online thing, and that thing blew up in mafia two. If I could remember where the thread was I would link it.
                              The sign-up thread?

And yeah, that's kind of BS... Hey pheltzbahr, how did you find scum in Mafia II?

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

dont worry swagg, I promise I wont bring it up again, at least that wont be the reason Ill lynch you in this game.
                                <3

I was just poking fun, but there is no other reason to lynch me...So...guess we'll be winning this for the Town together

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X