Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I'll take a look, but I don't know a lot about European brands, so I can't give a recommendation off of personal use or anything, but I can look at the ingredients and tell you what should work and what is overpriced for the contents of it and whatnot.

    I don't think the ingredients will be much different than American products, except I won't know brand-names, which isn't that big of a deal.
    allright. sounds good. thanks man.i think we should not spam the game thread with it anymore or those annoying euros will complain about reading up =P

    Comment


    • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      A world dominated by Germany wouldn't be too bad... As long as...y'know...blonde hair, blue eyes...

      But if you're a gay, black, gypsy, Jew...you're kind of F'd.
      One of my best friends is black and gay.

      World explode ?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Tango View Post
        allright. sounds good. thanks man.i think we should not spam the game thread with it anymore or those annoying euros will complain about reading up =P
        Nah, ****'em

        Only ones missing are Sitisfit and guru, shouldn't be too much to catch up on... Plus, if I'm dead I want to hit 1k in this thread lol
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

        That's how you sound.
        lmao

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tango View Post
          One of my best friends is black and gay.

          World explode ?
          The whole not being a gypsy / Jew thing saved him I guess, plus the whole 70 years in the future thing
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            Nah, ****'em

            Only ones missing are Sitisfit and guru, shouldn't be too much to catch up on... Plus, if I'm dead I want to hit 1k in this thread lol

            Guru has been suprisingly inacive, but i guess he is gettin pm's in. i m suspicious of him.

            I m still mad at sitisfit b/c he wanted my lynched so badly that one game...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tango View Post
              Guru has been suprisingly inacive, but i guess he is gettin pm's in. i m suspicious of him.

              I m still mad at sitisfit b/c he wanted my lynched so badly that one game...
              That was hilarious to watch lol
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • What up gangstas
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  The whole not being a gypsy / Jew thing saved him I guess, plus the whole 70 years in the future thing
                  Hahaha a gay jew from afroamerican/gypsy descent. epic.


                  11..27 am

                  should i watch uninvited on blu ray or continue with season 2 of dr. alastair ?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    That was hilarious to watch lol
                    Did he ever explain ?

                    Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    What up gangstas
                    The Legend is here

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                      Guru has been suprisingly inacive, but i guess he is gettin pm's in. i m suspicious of him.

                      I m still mad at sitisfit b/c he wanted my lynched so badly that one game...
                      when is he active though? but for sure im suspicious of all non posters in this game, even prodigy/you etc...
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        What up gangstas
                        Sup?

                        Originally posted by Tango View Post
                        Hahaha a gay jew from afroamerican/gypsy descent. epic.


                        11..27 am

                        should i watch uninvited on blu ray or continue with season 2 of dr. alastair ?
                        Dr. Alastair? It's a show?! Awesome.

                        Uninvited... That's the whore movie right?
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                        That's how you sound.
                        lmao

                        Comment


                        • The party don't start till I walk in.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Tango View Post
                            Did he ever explain ?



                            The Legend is here
                            No, he didn't... But it was quite funny.

                            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Sup?



                            Dr. Alastair? It's a show?! Awesome.

                            Uninvited... That's the horror movie right?
                            Lol, epic typo.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                            That's how you sound.
                            lmao

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              when is he active though? but for sure im suspicious of all non posters in this game, even prodigy/you etc...
                              How quickly do you think I'd get lynched if I didn't post at all in a game? lol
                              Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

                              That's how you sound.
                              lmao

                              Comment


                              • Just finised a 10 hour day and ready to get this write up.
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X