• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post

Nerd
    Says the statistician.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      No lynch is sooooo scum
      I think the case that has been made is pretty compelling. The evidence just keeps mounting.

Originally posted by Egg Shen View Post
      I view a no lynch as punting the ball to a really good offense. They might f*ck up, but they will probably score. It's still better than a safety though. A town lynch just gives scum points and the ball.
      Am I allowed to say Town instead of Forum now?
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        I think the case that has been made is pretty compelling. The evidence just keeps mounting.

Am I allowed to say Town instead of Forum now?
        I permit you to do so. I didn't call you out on saying town anyway. My plan was to wait for somebody to keep saying town on the first day and take a shot by pressuring them to say exactly how they are aligned in hopes they would stumble. I think it could have worked.

Comment

• Why havent people voted yet?

Cant imagine any other info is going to become available until we get some votes on the board, and if you dont want to lynch anyone yet, just vote no lynch. We arent going to make any progress unless people vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Why havent people voted yet?
            Because Scum don't want to be tallied.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Checking out for the night.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                Wimps.

Common guys, nothings gonna happen if you dont vote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                  Checking out for the night.
                  At least vote before you leave!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                    Checking out for the night.
                    Good night Tango.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      What a bunch of Va-J-Js

Where's Hyper? We were supposed to be roasting someone together :/
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• I see we arent much closer to an end. My vote probably wont change.
                        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Ill go with Kaiser, that stuff was annoying, and what he did to Swagman was stupid

Lynch Kaiser
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                            Why havent people voted yet?

Cant imagine any other info is going to become available until we get some votes on the board, and if you dont want to lynch anyone yet, just vote no lynch. We arent going to make any progress unless people vote.
                            There are several reasons to sit back or to vote. (There are more than this, but I've had exams all week and writing is annoying me now)
                            1. You sit back to stay off the Town's radar, worked for Guru and Chg to an extent last game, and for other people in every game so far.
                            2. You sit back to stay off the Scum's radar, if you're an important role like the doctor or detective, and you're worried that posting too much will either get you killed or blocked by people thinking you scum, you can post less to stay off the radar.
                            3. You aren't online, whether due to work or Europeanness (I know it's not a word) I imagine some people haven't had long to get on thus far.
                            4. The main ways to get information assuming scum try to avoid spilling it is lynch votes, and the reactions of others to someone voting, if you prefer to analyse the work done by others with votes - such as SwAg, then you can sit back, watch and come to you own conclusions.
                            5. A vote is one of 3 weapons owned by each town member, and throwing it out there without thinking is the worst thing you can do if you want to win.
                            6. We can learn more, hell we nailed IBMG mostly because of his Day 1 actions in the last game and whilst it took us a day, the trade of 1 town for 1 scum is generally worth it, at least at the start, there is no problem with Day 1 taking 3 IRL days, there's probably no more mafia before the CMD anyway so we won't miss anything and as long as we learn from it, it's probably time well spent.

Comment

• I dont understand how people think Scum will just slip out and yell "Im Scum"on day 1.

We've never faced scum THAT stupid
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                I dont understand how people think Scum will just slip out and yell "Im Scum"on day 1.

We've never faced scum THAT stupid
                                Although Mafia in the last game was pretty terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X