• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    So aligned.
    Yes. Forum Aligned =)

Comment

• gonna play skyrim a little bit, I bet writeup is coming in 10 minutes after I#m gone ^^

Comment

• Hoping I die to be honest. Would be funner to watch the town debate today's lynch than try and defend myself.

Comment

• laaaaame

Comment

• I hope Swag survives. Only 38 left than he has one k.

such a whore

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
              I hope Swag survives. Only 38 left than he has one k.

such a whore
              I hope I survive. Only 35 left until I have 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                I hope Swag survives. Only 38 left than he has one k.

such a whore
                Should we rushlynch the hell out of him so he misses his goal?? That would be totally awesome XD He'd be furious

Vampbro for eternity

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                  Should we rushlynch the hell out of him so he misses his goal?? That would be totally awesome XD He'd be furious
                  I d rather lynch you SCUM

Comment

• Night Seven is over. PMs will no longer be accepted. Writeup will be posted after all PMs have been sent out.
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Night Seven

------------------

EllijayFalconsFan has had a nice day of fishing with his fellow Falcons homers. After frying up the fish and eating it, he spends the last few hours of his day to go do some more Falcons homering on Walterfootball.com.

When he checks in on WF, he has a new message in his inbox, and checks it immediately without bothering to read the title or from whom it came.

The message reads. “ELLIJAYFALCONSFAN, GOOD GOD, WHERE DO WE START? YOUR FALCONS HOMERING IS BORDERLINE INSANE. IT’S LIKE EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE FALCONS IS HOLY, AND ANYONE WHO USED TO ASSOCIATE WITH THE FALCONS BUT NO LONGER DOES IS SATANIC. BUT IT’S ALL AN ACT.

“YES, INJUREDRESERVE, YOU’VE BEEN PULLING OUR STRINGS FAR TOO LONG. YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE A MODERATOR, BUT YOU BARELY EVEN SHOW UP ANYMORE. AND YOU’RE FRIENDS WITH SOME OF THIS SITE’S MEMBERS IN REAL LIFE. THAT’S NO GOOD. YOU ARE BANNED FROM WALTERFOOTBALL.COM.”

Elli does all he can to defend himself. He tries to get the support of his WF brethren. He says he’ll do anything for these mysterious people if they just don’t ban him.

All to no avail.

A two-ton hammer that moves and thinks on its own power appears before him. Elli is ready to fight to the death.

He lunges at the hammer, which teleports from the front of his room to right in front of his computer, making him miss and fall flat on his face.

By the time Elli can get his 300-pound body back on two feet, the hammer is gone and his desktop has been decimated.

EllijayFalconsFan is dead. He was InjuredReserve, The Dark Knight, Forum-Aligned..

------------------

It is now Day Eight. With 17 alive and 16 voting, it's 4 to lynch.
                      Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 01-22-2012, 09:49 AM.
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• 5 to Lynch?? Holy **** Batman.

We need to be real careful guys.

Comment

• These are the three players I would be willing to vote for at the moment:
                          -Kaiser
                          -Guru
                          -Cjay

Not going to vote yet though

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                            These are the three players I would be willing to vote for at the moment:
                            -Kaiser
                            -Guru
                            -Cjay

Not going to vote yet though
                            Agreed. Those are my three as well and in that order.

Comment

• ****. Soo the protector prolly didnt get his pm in. Soo **** him. Worthless piece of waste

Comment

• 5 to lynch? holy moly!
                                and the dark knight gone? merde!

Comment

Working...
                                X