Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, quit messing up your goddamn quotes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
      Elli died? Sonofa*****. With him gone, I have a strange feeling I know how the game is going to go in the short term.

As far as CJ goes, he has ONE investigation right so far - that was the extra investigation that was e-mailed to him. All of the rest were incorrect, which means I'm not overly confident that Sitisfit is who we should be lynching. I haven't figured out the pattern (if any) for CJ's mistakes, so he could be a Troll....could be Indy...could be Forum. Hell, he might actually be Cherepinsky aligned.

I get the idea of No Lynching or going for MD4L - the sooner this day phase is over, the less chance Scum has to rush one. However, we have no idea how long it's going to stay like that. If it's in effect until the user of the ability dies, THAT should priority #1. Banhammer should be priority #2.
      CJ brings nothing but choas. I think we should lynch him to assure that this game doesn't get destroyed anymore. Him or sitisfit would be fine by me.

I'd also slightly consider the no lynch option.

Comment

• Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 3 - pheltzbahr, Tango, Rednose
        chicagojay - 1 - miamidolphin4life

With 17 alive and 16 voting, it's 4 to lynch.
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          CJ brings nothing but choas. I think we should lynch him to assure that this game doesn't get destroyed anymore. Him or sitisfit would be fine by me.

I'd also slightly consider the no lynch option.
          Not down with to lynch the Dolphin?

Comment

• I mean, at worst what is MD4L? Independent? If MD4L is Leelee then it's independent.

At worst, ChicagoJay is Walter-aligned. I think we might have to take the risk here and try to knock out a faction guy.

Comment

• I'm fine with either MD4L or CJay. What's up with the quoting thing, its kind of annoying as shit.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• [QUOTE=pheltzbahr;1203723]I'm fine with either MD4L or CJay. What's up with the quoting thing, its kind of annoying as shit./QUOTE]

I have to go for about 30 mins but I'll put in what i think for a vote.

Lynch ChicagoJay

Comment

• 2 CJ, 3 MD4L. I'm really on the fence on this one.
                  2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 3 - pheltzbahr, Tango, Rednose
                    chicagojay - 2 - The Kaiser, miamidolphin4life

With 17 alive and 16 voting, it's 4 to lynch.
                    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• I'm really tempted to go CJ right now, just to see how the next move plays out.

Comment

• Could save myself and lynch md4l...

Good thing I'm forum and want what's best for the forum.

Also I wasn't suggesting sit is scum. I highly doubt he is.

Comment

• Also if I'm lynched I want to apologise to forum/especially hyper.

And for the last time **** you chg/WDYW

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                            Could save myself and lynch md4l...

Good thing I'm forum and want what's best for the forum.

Also I wasn't suggesting sit is scum. I highly doubt he is.
                            what makes you think that kfc is town ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                              what makes you think that kfc is town ?
                              Better question - what makes you think he'll die this time?

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                                I'm really tempted to go CJ right now, just to see how the next move plays out.
                                Alright I'll do it. Lynch CJ. Now we can see who really wants someone gone or someone to stay.

Comment

Working...
                                X