This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carling View Post
    There are several reasons to sit back or to vote. (There are more than this, but I've had exams all week and writing is annoying me now)
    1. You sit back to stay off the Town's radar, worked for Guru and Chg to an extent last game, and for other people in every game so far.
    2. You sit back to stay off the Scum's radar, if you're an important role like the doctor or detective, and you're worried that posting too much will either get you killed or blocked by people thinking you scum, you can post less to stay off the radar.
    3. You aren't online, whether due to work or Europeanness (I know it's not a word) I imagine some people haven't had long to get on thus far.
    4. The main ways to get information assuming scum try to avoid spilling it is lynch votes, and the reactions of others to someone voting, if you prefer to analyse the work done by others with votes - such as SwAg, then you can sit back, watch and come to you own conclusions.
    5. A vote is one of 3 weapons owned by each town member, and throwing it out there without thinking is the worst thing you can do if you want to win.
    6. We can learn more, hell we nailed IBMG mostly because of his Day 1 actions in the last game and whilst it took us a day, the trade of 1 town for 1 scum is generally worth it, at least at the start, there is no problem with Day 1 taking 3 IRL days, there's probably no more mafia before the CMD anyway so we won't miss anything and as long as we learn from it, it's probably time well spent.
    Some good information here, thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ckane138 View Post
      Although Mafia in the last game was pretty terrible.
      I wouldnt know, I lost complete interest in following after I got killed
      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
        I wouldnt know, I lost complete interest in following after I got killed
        Poor sportsmanship
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Poor sportsmanship
          Can you blame me? I was frustrated as ****. When I felt like seeing what it was again, I was comepletly lost
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• what is the reasoning behind this kaiser lynch...if im reading everything correctly we want to lynch him because hes an *******?
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• dont get me wrong I get it though after the **** he pulled in mafia one, which is never forgiven
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Unlynch Vitor

And....
                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  what is the reasoning behind this kaiser lynch...if im reading everything correctly we want to lynch him because hes an *******?
                  I think the Fake Role PM he sent me (and didn't deny doing) had something to do with it.

And his reaction to it didn't help, but I have yet to vote for him because, as you can probably obviously tell, I have amassed a mountain of evidence against Eli.
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by EllijayFalconsFan View Post
                    Good night Tango.
                    How is that better than off-topic posts?
                    "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

what is the reasoning behind this kaiser lynch...if im reading everything correctly we want to lynch him because hes an *******?
                      I voted for him because I said I would pre-game.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        I think the Fake Role PM he sent me (and didn't deny doing) had something to do with it.

And his reaction to it didn't help, but I have yet to vote for him because, as you can probably obviously tell, I have amassed a mountain of evidence against Eli.
                        that seemed to me like he was just ****ing with you, especially if it was before the game
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                          I voted for him because I said I would pre-game.
                          noted
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                            I dont understand how people think Scum will just slip out and yell "Im Scum"on day 1.

We've never faced scum THAT stupid
                            Noone expects this to happen but if you just go No Lynch you learn absolutely nothing
                            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

1.) Kaiser did not deny sending me a Fake Role PM - he could have fractured loyalty in the game by doing so because we are both somewhat unpopular in Mafia.
                              Did you even read the PM? I did things intentionally wrong (like not bold the aligned part) in order for you to see that it was fake. The role was outlandish by my standards as well and I did it as a joke to one of your current trends in the forum. I'll post a screen-cap of it if you want because I still have the version I sent. It was supposed to be a joke Swag, I thought that you would get it but alas I was wrong.

If I pissed you off or made you think that was truly your role then I apologize for that.

It was before the game, so technically it wasn't against the rules either.

OH NOEZ WHITE TEXT!!! I'm not doing this to suck up for anything, I'm saying this because I'm truly sorry. I thought it was funny, I guess it wasn't in the end.

Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              They are emotionally voting for me, I said check your emotions before you enter the thread and I meant it. The town does better when no emotions are involved in their decision making. Rofl was lynched because he was Rofl, Vitor got lynched because of Rio Sheety and some people just wanted the lulz from it and now I'm getting lynched because everybody votes emotionally.

Comment

that seemed to me like he was just ****ing with you, especially if it was before the game
                                I don't see why he would do that though, if he was doing it for amusement, he could have done it in the sign-up thread.

As I said, not voting for him at the moment, but why are you so against voting for him?
                                Originally posted by Daniel
                                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X