X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    "You're all idiots"-Swag
    Nope perfectly willing to accept this result. It's the same as No Lynch and now we know we still have to do something else to get rid of MD4L.

At least we have 24hrs for you guys to send in PM's again.

Comment

• Great job everybody...smart thinking SirA, you're going right to the top of the suspect list.

Comment

• I still think this was a decent decision. Take shot at the known but somehow forgotten danger than let a townie get bumrushed.
        Halving the votes needed to lynch seems very strong and I doubt it is a regular ability
        and we have 24 hour night phases back

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
          It could potentially be the scums who just voted for MD4L to make it night one again so that they can use their abilities. Just saying.
          That's why I voted for CJ. Sir A didn't even hesitate to finish off MD4L.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• It was the smart move to take a chance on getting rid of MD4L, we're going to have to get creative at some point. My guess is CJay is protecting MD4L, he's #1 on my list.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• trollllolololol

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
                Nope perfectly willing to accept this result. It's the same as No Lynch and now we know we still have to do something else to get rid of MD4L.

At least we have 24hrs for you guys to send in PM's again.
                Hey remember when everyone said I was these ridiculous RC's and I couldn't die until I hit a certain someone?

Look who then tries to kill me, again?

Comment

That's why I voted for CJ. Sir A didn't even hesitate to finish off MD4L.
                  No what I said was that we should wait to see if Swag had any new info to add before we did anything. What you did was make it easier for Scum to pick off someone who may be Forum in Cjay by adding the 3rd vote.

No one was rushing to vote MD4L but with only 4 votes it was better to have no one die today than have a potential forum member die.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                    Hey remember when everyone said I was these ridiculous RC's and I couldn't die until I hit a certain someone?

Yeah, but you're a lying POS, remember?

Comment

• You guys seriously all must have failed probability class.

There was almost no chance MD4L was dying today in my mind (5%)

Then you have CJ who he knows no one is going to commit to him. I'd put his scum possibility at 50%. Given the approximate percent of townies/killers left, you HAVE to go for CJ.
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by guru_92 View Post
                        It could potentially be the scums who just voted for MD4L to make it night one again so that they can use their abilities. Just saying.
                        coulda woulda shoulda

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        It was the smart move to take a chance on getting rid of MD4L, we're going to have to get creative at some point. My guess is CJay is protecting MD4L, he's #1 on my list.
                        Might be. I hope we find something out tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post

I like a lot of others was hoping the 4th time was the charm.

So who have you investigated over the last several nights other than me? You've said nothing to help the Forum other than to try and get some speed lynches stopped against people who have turned up Scum or Walter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tango View Post
                            So we rather should have lynched you ?
                            Me and md4l aren't the only people you can lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
                              Me and md4l aren't the only people you can lynch.
                              You were the only two with votes against you.

Comment

You guys seriously all must have failed probability class.

There was almost no chance MD4L was dying today in my mind (5%)

Then you have CJ who he knows no one is going to commit to him. I'd put his scum possibility at 50%. Given the approximate percent of townies/killers left, you HAVE to go for CJ.
                                Hyper practically confirmed I have an investigation ability. We need to find the killer.

Comment

Working...
                                X