This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    You were the only two with votes against you.
    Well done Sherlock, your point?

Comment

• Originally posted by SirApurrpos View Post
      I like a lot of others was hoping the 4th time was the charm.

So who have you investigated over the last several nights other than me? You've said nothing to help the Forum other than to try and get some speed lynches stopped against people who have turned up Scum or Walter.
      Someone turned off my computer last night. We sang folk songs again

I investigated Eli(he came up forum). I investigated Prodigy(he came up forum). Also went after Egg Shen, but he wasn't at home(now knowing he's Deaner whom was the guy with a life, which is why I couldn't target him because he was at home).

I don't speak until I hit scum. Or my enemies

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
        Well done Sherlock, your point?
        You were the only two that were going to be lynched. Who were you going to try to bandwagon in order to save yourself?

Comment

You were the only two with votes against you.
          Guess the forum loves me and CJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
            Guess the forum loves me and CJ.
            Good thing me you and Vitor are aligned.

Comment

• Originally posted by chicagojay View Post
              Good thing me you and Vitor are aligned.
              Which sucks because everyone knew I wanted to be [COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]Kaiser Aligned[/COLOR]

Comment

• I'm off to watch the Chamionship games.

Be on and off for the rest of the day.

Comment

Which sucks because everyone knew I wanted to be [COLOR="rgb(0, 100, 0)"]Kaiser Aligned[/COLOR]
                  Kaiser Aligned

Comment

You were the only two that were going to be lynched. Who were you going to try to bandwagon in order to save yourself?
                    half the players didmt even get online, no need to rush.

Comment

Someone turned off my computer last night. We sang folk songs again

I investigated Eli(he came up forum). I investigated Prodigy(he came up forum). Also went after Egg Shen, but he wasn't at home(now knowing he's Deaner whom was the guy with a life, which is why I couldn't target him because he was at home).

I don't speak until I hit scum. Or my enemies

You're lying. On Day Five, you claimed you knew ALL of the scum...but you wouldn't reveal them unless we helped you lynch SirA. I personally said that you needed to hand the list over, and you ignored my demand. Then again, you did name ONE person who was scum - Elli. And look how that turned out.

At this point, there is no reason anybody should believe you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                        You're lying. On Day Five, you claimed you knew ALL of the scum...but you wouldn't reveal them unless we helped you lynch SirA. I personally said that you needed to hand the list over, and you ignored my demand. Then again, you did name ONE person who was scum - Elli. And look how that turned out.

At this point, there is no reason anybody should believe you.
                        Yea, you're right. I was wrong on. So... what's next. You're gonna lynch me again?

Comment

Yea, you're right. I was wrong on. So... what's next. You're gonna lynch me again?
                          God knows I want to.

Comment

• All jokes aside though, when I claimed that, I based it on a combination of things.

I based it on forum play, because I thought a certain amount of players were scum. I've been incorrect on a couple of them, except mdb, who looks like he was the SK.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel
                              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Can't call me a retard on this one.

Comment

Working...
                                X