Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like how everyone says we need to avoid a scum lynch as the justification of rushing a lynch through... Like that somehow absolves you of even possibly being part of a scum lynch.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I like how everyone says we need to avoid a scum lynch as the justification of rushing a lynch through... Like that somehow absolves you of even possibly being part of a scum lynch.
      You think MD4L isn't scum?
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        You think MD4L isn't scum?
        Where's JLash? He claimed watcher and hasn't brought out new anything. Did ANYONE even think he may have watched Eli? And saw who he targeted / who targeted him?
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Where's JLash? He claimed watcher and hasn't brought out new anything. Did ANYONE even think he may have watched Eli? And saw who he targeted / who targeted him?
          He said he was going to Beefest so he wouldnt be online
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            He said he was going to Beefest so he wouldnt be online
            Beerfest* wow. Beefest doesn't sound like much fun.
            2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

JLash has been at a beerfest, I think he said he'd be back sometime today.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I like how everyone says we need to avoid a scum lynch as the justification of rushing a lynch through... Like that somehow absolves you of even possibly being part of a scum lynch.
                and the obvious target for scum would be MD4L? sure

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  JLash has been at a beerfest, I think he said he'd be back sometime today.
                  And if no Town member voted at all, there would have been no damn lynch...Oh wait..

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                    and the obvious target for scum would be MD4L? sure
                    Well, seeing as everyone is content on wasting 3 lynches on the guy... May as well! ****, let's lynch him tomorrow just to really make sure our theory is correct.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Perhaps everybody should have waited and let Walter/Trolls/Indy vote for the guy claiming Protector, or the guy getting investigations.

Comment

Well, seeing as everyone is content on wasting 3 lynches on the guy... May as well! ****, let's lynch him tomorrow just to really make sure our theory is correct.
                        I dont care about md4l dying or not, I care about no townie going down in a scum speedlynch

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                          Perhaps everybody should have waited and let Walter/Trolls/Indy vote for the guy claiming Protector, or the guy getting investigations.
                          Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                          I dont care about md4l dying or not, I care about no townie going down in a scum speedlynch
                          I hate being Town.

So much.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Facepalm.

Comment

Rednose: Stock up.

Also, I can tell I haven't made any friends after this mafia game.

Comment

And if no Town member voted at all, there would have been no damn lynch...Oh wait..
                                Weighing the risks, considering the circumstances, not the worst outcome. Worst outcome would've been a rushed scum lynch. You hung up on this?
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X