Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    Also, I can tell I haven't made any friends after this mafia game.
    Friends are for pussies, enemies are more fun.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Weighing the risks, considering the circumstances, not the worst outcome. Worst outcome would've been a rushed scum lynch. You hung up on this?
      If you're honestly okay with having wasted 3 lynches so far in this game, I don't know what to say to you.

      All it takes is one to say: "If you vote, you're scum. There is no reason to rush this, if you vote, you're dead tomorrow"
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

      That's how you sound.
      lmao

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        All it takes is one to say: "If you vote, you're scum. There is no reason to rush this, if you vote, you're dead tomorrow"
        We had so many situations already when we said, "if this and this happens, you'lll be next to go" and it never happened. People always managed to talk their way out again.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
          We had so many situations already when we said, "if this and this happens, you'lll be next to go" and it never happened. People always managed to talk their way out again.
          I would vote up whoever voted if I said that regardless. It's inexcusable - there is a difference between making a questionable play and blatantly defying a Town pact.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

          That's how you sound.
          lmao

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rednose View Post
            We had so many situations already when we said, "if this and this happens, you'lll be next to go" and it never happened. People always managed to talk their way out again.
            Wasn't CJ supposed to be dead three days ago?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I would vote up whoever voted if I said that regardless. It's inexcusable - there is a difference between making a questionable play and blatantly defying a Town pact.
              Who would you have voted up?

              BTW: If we lose this game because of that day phase, I'm blaming everybody who voted for MD4L. I will ***** at SirA until he decides to quit mafia forever.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                If you're honestly okay with having wasted 3 lynches so far in this game, I don't know what to say to you.

                All it takes is one to say: "If you vote, you're scum. There is no reason to rush this, if you vote, you're dead tomorrow"
                Wasting lynches isn't the worst case if the alternative is to lynch a Forum. In hindsight, I obviously would have voted for CJay. 20/20 and all.

                Yeah, that would have been a smart move. I would have listened if someone said that, unfortunately you weren't around to share your pearls of wisdom. Don't get mad at a minor mistake when the pressure was on, 4 vote lynch makes you act quick with 16 people left. Rather have a de facto No Lynch than allow for scum to pile up on a forum quick. It wasn't the best move, but it wasn't the worst.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                Comment


                • lol
                  "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

                  Team CKane

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                    Wasting lynches isn't the worst case if the alternative is to lynch a Forum. In hindsight, I obviously would have voted for CJay. 20/20 and all.

                    Yeah, that would have been a smart move. I would have listened if someone said that, unfortunately you weren't around to share your pearls of wisdom. Don't get mad at a minor mistake when the pressure was on, 4 vote lynch makes you act quick with 16 people left. Rather have a de facto No Lynch than allow for scum to pile up on a forum quick. It wasn't the best move, but it wasn't the worst.

                    This. If you can't see that, Swag, you're wrong.

                    Comment


                    • ok first off, to BF not your fault, when you are out in teh open the scum is going to roleblock you, sucks to lose Eli...and looks like maybe Arcade is really our enemy.

                      As for the lynch, very stupid...what made any of you suspect that it could work with md4l? At least we didnt lynch a forum member, but we had a scum right there in CJ ready to be lynched and once again people are deflecting away from him, so it is cool to know that SirA is aligned with CJ[joking but seriously why], I have got to say that my suspicions turn to pheltz a bit.

                      At any case my suspicious people are CJ/Sitisfit/SirA/Guru/Pheltz
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                      CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                      CMD V NFC North Champion

                      Comment


                      • it also went mightily fast, why not wait till everyone is here with so little votes to get a lynch confirmed?
                        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                        CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                        CMD V NFC North Champion

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                          ok first off, to BF not your fault, when you are out in teh open the scum is going to roleblock you, sucks to lose Eli...and looks like maybe Arcade is really our enemy.

                          As for the lynch, very stupid...what made any of you suspect that it could work with md4l? At least we didnt lynch a forum member, but we had a scum right there in CJ ready to be lynched and once again people are deflecting away from him, so it is cool to know that SirA is aligned with CJ[joking but seriously why], I have got to say that my suspicions turn to pheltz a bit.

                          At any case my suspicious people are CJ/Sitisfit/SirA/Guru/Pheltz
                          That's fine, but put yourself in my shoes there. What would you have done?
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                            That's fine, but put yourself in my shoes there. What would you have done?
                            I would have waited, and I have been saying CJ is scum for three days
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              I would have waited, and I have been saying CJ is scum for three days
                              That makes zero sense. If you think he was scum, you would have voted him up quick to avoid scum voting up someone else quickly. In hindsight I should have waited or voted for CJay, but two poor consequences for Forum (and me) could have been:

                              1. A forum gets voted up in a bum rush lynch if I sit around and wait.
                              2. CJay turns out Forum and I immediately go to top of everyone's list if I voted for him.

                              In hindsight, I could be looking at these situations for myself, so I'm ok with my actions for myself and the Forum.

                              It wasn't an easy position to be in and its pretty funny how you guys think you would've acted drastically differently in the situation.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                                I would have waited, and I have been saying CJ is scum for three days
                                I was telling them to wait. Im not scum by the way

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X